Part 2

There was something strange about talking to Arnav, no, let me rephrase that, there was something strange about me feeling so attracted towards him, it was new to me, trust me when I said it was new.

I mean look at me, I listen to Darshan Raval songs, so of course I believe too much in love and being a wedding planner means planning lots of weddings, and I mostly attend all the weddings that I plan, imagine the number of guys attending those weddings.

The weird part of all this is, I have never been attracted to any of those guys like I feel attracted towards Arnav, and trust me, you do get to meet some really hot guys in weddings, of course it wasn't just about looks, but it was just strange, so many weddings, so many boys, yet I feel attracted to him. I mean half of those guys I met wouldn't stop flirting around with me you know, so I should have been attracted to at least one of them but I never was.

Then I meet Arnav, just a normal human being, nothing too extra ordinary, he doesn't even flirt or anything and suddenly my mind and heart feels butterflies towards him, like why? It doesn't even make sense. Plus, how do you get attracted to a person in just one meeting? How????

I sigh as I look at all the photos on my table, I printed out a few pictures to lay them out and see if the kind of color coordination Sonali wanted was going to work and look good.

Everything seems good but there's something off about the color coordination, I did arrange everything according to the discussion Arnav and I had yesterday about Sonali's preferences but it just doesn't seem to work, which means I would have to make some changes.

I grab my phone and dial her number hoping she was going to receive the call, I mean she was the bride and her wedding was like two week away, she had to be pretty busy.

"Hey Khushi." I heard her cheerful voice on the other side on the call.

"Hey, I needed to show you something and make some changes, would you be free anytime?" I asked.

"I am at Samar's house right now going through some clothes, can you come here so we can discuss it? I have a busy schedule I don't think I would manage to visit you anytime soon." Sonali said.

"Sure, text me the address I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Perfect."

A few seconds after she disconnected the call, I received a text message with the address so I grabbed the pictures and everything that I needed and headed straight to the parking lot so I could drive to Samar's house.

Planning weddings was hectic, but it was something I loved to do so I always enjoyed it, working on something you enjoy never feels like work.

As soon as I switched on my car, Tera Zikr by Darshan started playing, this guy with his romantic songs would make you feel like you were in love even when you weren't, but with his sad songs, he would make you feel like you just went through the most devastating break up of your life even though you hadn't dated anyone. Am I making any sense? Let's just say I am a crazy fangirl.

I couldn't imagine what I would do if someday I had a chance to meet Darshan, imagine the excitement and the happiness, oh my God.

Okay Khushi, stop making up scenarios in your mind that might never happen.

*****

Well, I got lost.

The address was pretty clear but somehow, I just managed to get lost, so I should have arrived in like twenty minutes but I wasted like an entire hour, and finally reached the Raizada mansion.

I stopped at the gate and hooted waiting for the watchman to open it, which he did in a moment, he dint ask any questions so I figured Sonali must have informed that I was coming.