Part 15

I stood in front of the mirror just staring at my reflection, today I dint even feel like dressing up, all these other days I had put so much effort trying to look pretty, but today I just felt like what was the point, it wasn't like Arnav was going to look at me because he was busy ignoring me.

I hated feeling this way.

"You know you are the wedding planner, right? You have to be there early to make sure everything is as planned." Manvi said as she stood at the door of my room staring at me struggling to get ready.

"I just don't feel like doing anything, I don't feel like dressing up, I don't feel like attending the wedding." I pouted as I walked towards my bed and sat down still pouting like a baby.

I grabbed my phone as I started searching through my playlist hoping to find a song that was going to help me feel better.

"What's wrong? You know you can talk to me, we always tell each other everything." Manvi asked as she walked towards me and sat down beside me.

"You'll think I am stupid."

"Hey, we are friends and friends don't judge each other okay. I am not going to think you are stupid, come on, just tell me." She looked at me waiting for me to speak.

She was right, Manvi and I told each other everything, we shared so much and I knew she would never judge me, yet somehow, I hadn't told her about Arnav.

"Are you depressed babe? Do we need to see a doctor?" Manvi asked with genuine concern.

"No, I'm not depressed." I giggled.

"I just... you seem to be losing interest in stuff so I just thought maybe that's it. Come on now, tell me already."

"It's a guy. Actually, you saw him yesterday when we went to the venue, he came there for a moment. He's the groom's brother. Arnav." A smile curved up on my face as I mentioned his name. you see I hated this, how his name was making me smile but he was ignoring me and I dint even know why exactly.

"Oh he was hot. So what about him, do you like him?" She smiled.

"Actually yes, I do... a lot. I can't stop looking at him when he's around and when he isn't around, I can't stop thinking about him. I like him so much, and I thought he liked me too, he was kind of flirting with me even, but since the sangeet function, he's just been ignoring me and I don't even know why. I don't want to feel hurt about it, but I am feeling hurt about it" I blinked my eyes so that the tears that were at the verge of coming out wouldn't actually come out.

"Aww." Manvi pouted as she threw her arms around me and held me into a tight hug, I just held onto her trying to feel better, I wish I could feel better, I dint want to continue feeling this way.

"Okay, look at me, have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror? You are freaking gorgeous, you have your own damn business, and you are such an awesome person and if that guy can't see that then it's his loss babe. Don't make yourself sad like this okay?

If he's ignoring you then ignore him too, he needs to know that you don't need him, and if you wouldn't be feeling this way about him, you wouldn't even bother with him."

"I know, I mean can you believe this, I've planned so many weddings, so many guys have flirted with me and the only one I had to like is the one that acts like this."

"Our heart usually desires things we can't have, but don't be sad. You are strong, get done with this wedding and you would forget about him in a few days okay?"

"Okay." I nodded, see... talking to Manvi always helps, I don't even know why I hadn't talked to her earlier, she just knew how to make me feel better.