Part 25

After Arnav dropped me back home from the date, I changed and headed to get some sleep, but I couldn't sleep. I had so much going on in my mind, about him, about Sonakshi and whatever that was in between them both.

I know he had apologized to me for stopping so suddenly on the road and acting the way he did but it still left me uncomfortable, I didn't have anything against Sona, and I respected whatever they both had in the past, I was just worried that it was going to be an issue for us ahead.

I had so many questions, so many things that worried me and I really didn't know how to feel about them. When he told me about his past, we both decided it was better if we weren't together and then he came to me saying he had moved on from her and I believed him, but had he really moved on?

What if it was just a lie he was telling himself because of the attraction he felt towards me, what if he hadn't actually moved on from Sona? Was I always going to have to witness incidents like this and have my heart broken over and over again?

I tossed and turned on my bed trying to brush off the thoughts so I could sleep, I had a busy day tomorrow and I wasn't going to be able to work well if I wasn't well rested but no matter how hard I tired, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

All I wanted from Arnav was love, from him to love me like I loved him, even if not the extra ordinary kind of love he might have had for Sona, I was okay with just love and respect but after today I was just overthinking and worrying too much.

He was with me because of the attraction and there's two ways that goes, you either fall for the person you are attracted to or the attraction ends you go separate ways, at this point I was worried whether his attraction towards me was just going to end and he would realize he made a mistake and leave, I would be so heartbroken if that happened.

Why was this relationship so full of uncertainties?

Why couldn't I be sure just for once that he was going to love me? Just love me? Was it too much to ask for?

*****

I left for work early the next morning, first of all because I really couldn't sleep the entire night because I was worrying too much and secondly I really didn't feel like talking to Manvi about the date, I mean of course it was such a perfect date and I wanted to remember it like that, it was literally a dream come true for me since I got to meet Darshan and I wanted to tell her all about it as soon as I got home but now things were different and I just needed a break.

I sat in my office trying to plan the wedding I was booked for, coming up with ideas to make it look unique and beautiful and that did help me distract my mind a bit from everything about last night.

I really wished the poster wasn't there or Arnav hadn't seen it, at least if that had happened, I would have been in a very happy mood right now, but now I was just worried and stressed and I couldn't even freaking sleep!

I suddenly heard a knock at the door and looked up wondering who had shown up here, no one had booked an appointment with me and it was very rare of any of my clients to show up without an appointment.

"Hey." Arnav said as he walked in, I stood up in surprise, I wasn't expecting him to show up here, how did he even know I was going to be here?

"Hey." I replied, still staring at him curiously wondering why he was here.

"Can we take a walk and talk?" He asked.

"Sure." I nodded as I grabbed my phone and walked along with him, we headed out of my office and took a walk around that area, for a while we just walked silently, I didn't know what to say and he was the one that asked if we can talk so I was waiting for him to start talking, which he did after a few minutes.