Part 16

We just stood there for a moment, I kept on waiting for him to say something but he just kept on staring at me and wouldn't say anything and now his behavior was literally pissing me off. If he dint want to talk to me I wasn't going to hang around waiting for him to.

"Excuse me, I've got work to do." I said as I took a step backwards, turned around and walked away immediately, it was so hard, all I wanted was for him to talk to me but he wouldn't so I wasn't going to wait around trying to get him talk to me if he dint want to.

I had no idea what was bothering him or why suddenly he had decided to ignore me and I dint even want to find out anymore, it was just a stupid crush, it was going to get over once with wedding was over anyway.

I headed to check on the catering even though I had already done that earlier today, quiet honestly, I just needed something to keep me busy so that I would keep my mind off him.

"There you are, I've been looking for you." NK said as he walked towards me.

"And why were you looking for me?" I smirked.

"I get bored in weddings, and you are a beautiful company." He winked at me making me blush, okay was he flirting with me or what?

"Do you use such lines on all the girls?" I asked as I started walking towards the area where to altar had been set up, the wedding rituals had already begun and I wanted to watch, NK followed me along.

"Kind of, and it never works." He pouted.

"It's the first time I'm hearing a guy accept the truth instead of saying, you I've used it only on you." I said as I stopped at a spot from where I could watch the wedding perfectly, he also stopped beside me and continued looking at me.

"I'm sorry if I'm staring to much, you are just so beautiful." He smiled genuinely.

"Thank you." I blushed as I stared at the floor. You see this, this is what I liked, a guy as honest as NK and someone that wouldn't ignore me and talk to me whenever he felt like. I wish I had met NK earlier, then maybe this crush that I had on Arnav, I would have had it for NK instead.

I kept on looking around until my eyes stopped at Arnav, quite strangely he was looking at me, but I was going to act the same way he was so I looked back at NK and continued smiling at him, if he knew how to ignore me, I knew how to ignore him better.

"I wanted to ask you something by the way." NK said.

"What?"

"I'll ask you after the wedding is over."

"Then why would you tell me right now? Now I'll be curious the entire time." I pouted.

"You are cute when you pout."

"Stop it, you're making me blush." I giggled. Seriously he was just being extra sweet today and giving me so many compliments, I was continuously blushing.

"That's the intention." He winked.

"Then I should run away before my whole face turns completed red." I giggled as I tried to walk away, but he grabbed my hand and stopped me, he dint pull me back and now I was feeling awkward, we were in the middle of a wedding with so many guests around and he was holding my hand so openly, everyone could see.

"Don't get lost, I still have a question to ask you, remember?" He said.

"I won't." I said as I pulled my hand off and ran away quickly. I found a place that was less crowded and sat down trying to catch a breath.

Wow, so much was happening today, I dint really expect NK to be showering me with all these complements and now I was even nervous about the question he wanted to ask me, what could it be? I couldn't stop wondering, it was exciting and scary at the same time.