Part 31

ARNAV RAIZADA

I stood in one position as I looked at her, she was right here, standing in front of me with that gorgeous smile on her face, she looked so happy, so beautiful, but I couldn't believe it, it wasn't possible, Sona was dead there was no way this girl standing in front of me was her, but then looking at her, everything about her was like Sona, how was this possible?

"Arnav." She smiled as she came rushing towards me, she wrapped her arms around me and embrace me into a tight hug, I felt so many emotions as soon as she hugged me, anger, pain, betrayal, happiness, and what not, they were all mixed emotions but the one that overpowered it all was happiness, she was here, she was hugging me, she was alive.

"Sona, is it really you?" I broke the hug and cupped her face, looking her into the eyes to make sure it really was her, or was this just a dream? Was I going to wake up and realize that she was still dead?

"It's me Arnav, I am right here." She smiled while nodding her head, her eyes were filled with tears, so were mine, she was here, it was all real, it wasn't a dream. My heart was beating really fast I felt like it was going to pop out of my chest any moment, I had no idea how this was possible, but here she was, standing in front of me, she was perfectly fine and I was so glad.

"You're here?" I smiled, still trying to make sure this was real, it had to be real, I was touching her, I had hugged her, of course it was real, this wasn't a dream Arnav!

"I am, I really am." She smiled happily, I pulled her closer looking her into the eyes, yes it was her, it had to be her, she was back, my Sona was back! Oh God, I was so freaking happy!

"I missed you so much, I... I was broken without you, but I'm glad you are back, I missed you Sona." I pulled her face closer to mine and kissed all over it and then hugged her tight once again.

"Where were you all this time?" I asked as I broke the hug and looked at her curiously, I was happy she was back but I like I said, I had mixed emotions and right now I felt betrayed too, she was alive, all this time and she dint even bother to inform us? We mourned for her for days, I was so hurt without her that nothing felt right and she didn't even let us know that she was okay? She let us all suffer without her when she was alive and she could have saved us all the misery by telling us she was alive.

"Arnav..."

"Where were you Sona? Why would you let us believe you were dead? Did you want to make us suffer?" I asked.

"Of course not, I would never want that for you, I would ever do it on purpose, you know me better than that don't you?"

"Quite honestly, at this moment I don't feel like I do. I went all crazy without you Sona and you... where were you? We performed your final rituals, all this doesn't make sense." I couldn't understand this.

There was an accident, she was taken to the hospital but she didn't survive it, we performed all her final rituals, so how was she alive? None of this made sense.

"Asha!" I said as I rushed towards her as soon as she walked inside the mansion, she looked so happy, of course she was happy, who wouldn't be happy to find out that their daughter was alive?

"She's back Arnav, she's here with us, can you believe it. My Sona is back." Asha said with tears of joy, she hugged me and rejoiced happily, I wanted to be happy too, I mean I loved this girl more than anything and she was here, right in front of me, of course I was happy but I had questions and I needed answers too.

"Sona, we really can't believe this, you are here, standing in front of us, and you're perfectly fine." Mom smiled happily as she walked towards her and hugged her. We were all happy but we were shocked too because none of this made sense.