Part 53

KHUSHI

It had been a couple of months since I last saw Sonakshi anywhere near us, the last time I saw her was at that wedding I was planning and since then neither Arnav nor I had bumped into her. It looked like she had finally decided to stay away from us which was for the better.

Not seeing her or bumping into her had actually helped me a lot with my insecurities, it also made things between Arnav and I way better and the whole living together situation was working perfectly for us, we were getting to know each other better, getting to know each other's habits and so much more...

It was as if finally, after trying for so long, we were able to go back where we had started from, the insecurities were buried somewhere deep down, I was back to being my normal self, there was a bit of difference but I guess it was always going to be there, sometimes things happen that leave scars with us, and I guess this was one of the scars that was always going to be there and it dint bother me much anymore because despite it, I felt like myself and I was just happy to be me again.

I turned around and looked at Arnav, he was still deep asleep. For some reason, I couldn't stop staring at him, maybe it was his gorgeous face or maybe it was the fact that everything was good once again and I just felt so much in love with him.

I sat up slowly making sure to make minimal movements so I wouldn't wake him up and headed straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I didn't really have plans of going to work today, I was free for a while now as the wedding season was almost gone so I dint have many weddings to plan, I just decided I was going to stay home and relax or maybe go to a spa or something later if I felt like it.

I got dressed and headed outside to make myself some breakfast, since Arnav and I started leaving together, he had made sure I had breakfast every morning and now it had become a habit, I couldn't do without it.

I made the breakfast and even went to check on Arnav who was still asleep, it looked like he dint have plans of going to work today either that's why he was still asleep so I decided to eat alone and let him sleep. After I finished I turned on the Tv and picked a show to watch.

I was halfway into the second episode when he walked out of the room, he looked fresh out of the shower, his hair was all wet, it looked so sexy to me.

"Good morning babe." He smiled at me.

"Good morning, I made some breakfast, it's in the kitchen." I smiled at him, he nodded as he headed to the kitchen to get breakfast while I kept on staring. I don't know if it was his wet hair or my hormones were acting up but I was having some very dirty thoughts right now.

I paused the Tv and followed him to the kitchen, he was standing with his back facing me while he served himself breakfast, I walked closer to him and grabbed his arm, he turned around to look at me immediately.

"You startled me." He laughed as he inhaled a deep breath to calm himself down while I just kept on staring at him, why was I acting like this seriously?

"Is everything okay?" he looked at me in concern.

"Yeah, everything is fine." I smiled and nodded my head vigorously, I turned around and walked back to the sofa.

Okay something was seriously wrong with me. I get it, I loved Arnav, there was some attraction that was causing all this lusty feelings but then why was I so shy to make a move? He was my boyfriend!

He joined me on the sofa with his plate and watched along whatever I was watching while having his breakfast and so I tried to concentrate on the Tv as much as I could just so I could avoid whatever that I was feeling at the moment.