Part 23

I stared at my reflection in the mirror while my whole body trembled, I had no idea why I was feeling so nervous about this date, it was even like it was our first date, but I was just too nervous, but I looked hot though.

Manvi and I had bought a gorgeous set on wide leg pants and matching crop top, it was a pretty red color and it looked so gorgeous, I couldn't even believe I managed to pull it off, I had paired it with nude heels and had tied up my hair into a sleek ponytail.

With my makeup I kept everything to the minimum and then finished it off with a bold red lip to match my outfit and I swear, I couldn't stop admiring myself.

The door to my room opened up as I saw Manvi walk in, she stopped walking and looked at me with a huge smile on her face.

"You are totally rocking this outfit Khushi." She said.

"I know right, when we were buying it, I didn't even believe I could pull it off but look at me." I smiled excitedly.

"Arnav is going to stare at you, wait and watch." She said making me blush, I hoped he would stare. I looked at my watch and realized it was time, he said he would pick me up at 7 and he wasn't here yet, I was just too excited, I wanted to get started on this date already.

We heard the doorbell ring so Manvi rushed to open the door while I grabbed my phone and my bag to leave, I headed outside to the hall and found her standing there with Arnav, they both were chatting about something and as soon as he saw me, he stopped talking and just stared at me.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, the way he was looking at me and the smile he had on his face was killing me already.

"Hi." I smiled nervously.

"Wow... Hi... Oh my God, you look beautiful." He said as he took a step backward and looked at me from top to bottom just admiring me, I mean who wouldn't like this right?

"Thank you." I blushed as I took looked at him the way he looked at me, from top to bottom, he was dressed in gray pants and a black shirt, and the sleeves of the shirt were rolled up to his arms, if that wasn't sexy, I don't know what was.

I just wanted to grab his arm and hold on to it tightly and walk around placed holding it, okay I was imagining too many scenarios in my head already, I should stop.

"So, shall we?" He asked as he held out his hand for me to hold, aww, that was sweet. I nodded as I grabbed his hand and walked out with him, I turned to close the door behind me and Manvi started giving me some really funny reactions, I had to try really hard so as not to laugh.

He held the car door open for me and waited until I was settled in, the he closed the door and headed to the driver's side, got in and started driving.

"So... what did you say at home? Don't they ask where you're going or so?" I asked.

"Not really, but I told mom I was going out to see some friends, if I told her I had a date with you, she would totally freak out and be excited like crazy given that her and Asha have been really playing cupid since they met you." He laughed.

"I know right, they have been shipping us." I giggled.

"Exactly, continuously creating situations to make us spend time together."

"Well, looks like it worked right?"

"Right." He smiled. The rest of the drive was pretty silent until we arrived at the hotel. We stepped out of the car and he handed the keys off to the valet so he could park the car while we headed inside, this place was really posh, it was so expensive, you would mostly see celebrities and rich people here.