Part 57

His lips against mine felt like magic, it was making me feel a lot of things I hadn't felt in a while, he pressed his lips against mine and deepened the kiss and for a moment there, I didn't want this to ever stop, his lips against mine was all I needed.

A few moments into it and he stepped backwards immediately, I looked at him as guilt filled his eyes, he looked down on the floor avoiding looking at me as he apologized.

"I'm sorry, with everything that happened today, I kind of lost control."

I felt disappointed, I don't know if it was because he was apologizing for kissing me or because I wanted more and he stopped.

He might have not lost control fully, but let's just say that I did, because all I knew at this moment was that I wanted him, so this time, I made the move.

I walked towards him and pushed him on the bed, he fell flat on it while looking at me in confusion, before he could say anything, I unzipped his pants and pulled them down.

I sat on top on of him as I grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it off, I threw it on the floor and bent over, kissing him, from his mouth to his neck to his chest slowly heading down.

He grabbed me from the waist and flipped me around so that I was at the bottom and he was on top of me, he grabbed my neck and pulled my face closer to his as he kissed me, this time slowly and softly as if he was trying to be gentle with me.

He slowly slid his hand down to my chest rolling his thumb over my breast and oh my, I never knew a single touch from him could feel this way.

"You sure this is okay?" He looked at me in concern.

I nodded as I wrapped my hand around him holding him tighter.

"You want more?" He asked. I nodded once again.

He pulled me up so that I was sitting upright then turned me around having my back facing him, he hugged me from behind, grabbing my chest with both his hands and he did the thing with both his thumbs this time.

I swear I tried so hard to control my moan, but it felt so good, that despite suppressing it, a tiny moan did manage to escape my mouth.

"Tell me anytime you want me to stop okay?"

"How about this, I don't want you to stop at all? I want you Arnav, fully." I looked him into the eyes seriously. He smirked and nodded proudly.

"Whatever you need babe" He smirked once again, he flipped me around once again, burying his face in my chest, now his mouth was doing what his fingers were doing a while back, and it just got better.

He stood up and pushed me back on the bed, once I was lying down, he grabbed my legs and pulled me towards the edge, he parted my legs and positioned himself in between.

He rubbed his fingers on me first then slowly pushed it inside, oh wow. The pleasure I felt set my whole body on fire, and this was just with his fingers.

He started it slow but then picked up the pace and before I knew it, I was clutching on the bed sheet moaning his name like never before.

He stopped just when I was about to finish, before I could complain, he moved himself closer and started rubbing himself against me.

"Tell me to stop if it's too painful okay?" He said to me.

He pushed slowly and at first it felt like a sting, I wrapped my arms around him and held on to him tightly as he pushed a bit more. It was really painful at first but then I was also so turned on, I knew I wanted him.

"Should I stop?" He looked at me in concern.

"No, I want you."

He started rubbing his fingers around me once again which kind of helped to ease out the pain, and while he did that, he kept on pushing in slowly and before I knew it, he was inside me.