Part 17

I sat down far away from the crowd silently having millions of thoughts running through my mind, I tried looking for NK but I had no idea where he had disappeared to suddenly, and I dint know anyone else that could give me company so I just sat down alone thinking about Arnav.

I wished I could stop thinking about him, but it was like my mind liked thinking about him so here I was, wondering once again why he wanted to talk to me after ignoring me. Why did he have to ignore me though? I just couldn't get it.

My phone beeped with a notification so I looked at the screen, now he was texting me. Seriously Arnav? A while ago you wouldn't even look at me!

I unlocked my phone and opened the WhatsApp message he had just sent to me, it was a link so I opened it wondering what it was. It directed me to the YouTube app and the song started playing.

Okay, so he was sending me songs now? I wasn't going to melt!

It was the slowed and reverb version of 'Ankhon mein teri' and as soon as it started playing, it felt like peace to my ears. It wasn't like I had never listened to this song before, I had, I had just never listened to it in this slow version which was really good.

I looked around trying to see if he was anywhere around me maybe looking at how I was going to react to the music but he wasn't, so I closed my eyes and listened to it and I swear it was so beautiful it melted my heart even though I didn't want it to melt.

I just had this passion for music, like I couldn't obviously sing well but I loved music, I was obsessed with it, I just felt like you could express any type of feelings through music.

I opened my eyes after the song was over and looked around, the wedding was still going on but Arnav wasn't anywhere in between the crowd, I wondered where he was, most of all, I wanted to ask him why he had sent me that song, so I stood up and decided to go around looking for him.

I searched the entire area where the guests and everyone were supposed to sit but he wasn't there, what was with guys disappearing today when I was looking for them?

I stopped walking and frowned for a moment, I was tired of looking for him so I decided maybe I should just go back and continue watching the wedding, I turned around and bumped into him.

"Hey." He smiled. Oh please, don't smile at me like that now, it's just melting my heart more and more.

"Hey." I replied trying to look everywhere else but at him, I don't know why looking at him was making me want to kiss him so badly. Khushi put a hold on your freaking hormones!

"I was looking for you. I just wanted to apologize for my behavior, you were right, I was being a jerk." He said. Aww, that completed melted me. Why Arnav? Why are you making me feel like this?

"Doesn't matter, you'll apologize right now and then start behaving like that all over again." I said still trying to act mad even when all I wanted to do was grab that handsome face of his and smash my lips against his. I mean look at those juicy lips, they were calling out to me.

"I promise I won't. I actually wanted to explain my behavior and I promise it wasn't your fault, I just have some unresolved issues and I realized, you don't deserve to be treated like that because of my issues. I am really sorry. I promise I won't act like that again, please forgive me." He held both his ears and pouted cutely. How could I say no to that?

"Okay you are forgiven, but if you ever act like that again, I'm never ever talking to you." I smiled.

"Thank you." He smiled and then stepped closer to me.

"Let me say what I couldn't say earlier today, you look so freaking beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off you Khushi. I thought you should know that, whether I say it or not, you are beautiful." He smiled at me.