Part 13

So far, the function was going pretty good, everyone was busy applying henna on their hands. Samar was just seated beside Sonali, giving her company and talking to her, they both looked so perfect together, they had worn matching outfits. Sonali was dressed in a beautiful lilac outfit with floral design all over it and Samar was dressed in a lilac sherwani.

I loved what Sonali had done with her hair, it was curled and braided from the top but left open at the bottom, and she had a flower crown on her hear and floral jewelry matching her outfit, she looked so gorgeous, even Samar couldn't stop staring at her.

"NK we need your help, there are a lot of guests." Barkha said as walked towards him.

"I thought I was invited to enjoy the wedding and not to work." NK pouted.

"Well you can't attend weddings without doing a little work so get started." Barkha said to him, he frowned and then nodded positively, I had no idea what work Barkha had given him that was making him frown.

"So Khushi, do you like applying Henna?" he asked.

"I love it, I can't wait for all the guests to be done so I can get a hold of one of the ladies and tell them to do it for me too." I giggled.

"Perfect, how about I do it when everyone else is done?" He smirked.

"You know how to do the designs?" I laughed.

"Watch me." He smirked as he header din between the crowd, sat down as a few girls surrounded him and he started applying Henna on their hands. I wouldn't have expected him to know how to do it, was he in that profession or he just knew how to do it out of fun?

I looked towards Arnav who was still busy with the girls from yesterday, why wouldn't they leave him alone? Okay Khushi, stop being so jealous.

I took a walk around to check on everything and make sure nothing had gone wrong, once this function was over I had to switch the decorations immediately for the evening and set up a stage for the sangeet function.

There was a break tomorrow and then finally the wedding on the day after tomorrow, oh... I had so much work to do.

I instructed all the workers to start removing everything that needed to be changes as soon as everyone left so we could get everything done on time. The main part was setting up the stage on which everyone was going to dance, it was going to be a lot of work, I was already stressing about it.

*****

I sat down in front of NK after he got free, it was finally my turn to get a bit of henna applied on my hand, I dint want much, just a simple design which I told him about and he started his work.

"So... do you work as a henna artist or you just do it for fun?" I asked.

"Just for fun, it's not my profession." He laughed.

"But it must have taken you time to learn it and according to what I saw, you do it pretty well." I smiled.

"Thanks, I don't know, I've always liked doing it, I used to apply it for my sister and my mom all the time and with time I just started applying it for anyone that would ask." He said.

"Yeah, that way he gets to touch other girl's hands." Arnav said as he sat down beside me but he was looking at NK.

"Always so sarcastic." NK rolled his eyes.

"And you always so flirty."

"I hadn't even started flirting yet, did I flirt with you Khushi? No, I dint. I don't always flirt Arnav." He frowned.