Part 30

I opened my eyes and felt confused for a moment, until I realized that I had stayed at Arnav's house last night, I found his arms wrapped around me which made me smile, I loved such cute cheesy stuff, I loved everything about being in love, it felt so beautiful.

I tilted my head to look at him and found him staring at me with a huge smile on his face, I thought he must be asleep, but here he was, wide awake, staring at me.

"You're creepy." I giggled.

"Hey, I have all the right to stare at my gorgeous girlfriend okay." He smirked taking his hands off me and sitting upright, last night I don't even remember how I fell asleep, I remember Arnav's teasing and everything but then later on we actually started watching the movie serious and I guess that's when I fell asleep.

It was actually quite surprising for me also, that we spent an entire night in the same room, with all the privacy yet nothing happened between us, congrats to me for having so much self-control.

"What are you thinking?" Arnav's voice disturbed my thoughts.

"How we actually spent the night together and nothing happened, I'm impressed Mr. Raizada." I smirked at him.

"Well it depends, did you want something to happen?" He winked.

"Not with the flirting again Arnav." I blushed as I tried to get out of the bed and away from him before he could start tempting me all over again but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Hey, answer me." He pouted, he was so cute when he pouted. Since Arnav and I started dating, I had gotten to see so many sides of him that I didn't even know existed, the romantic one, the cute one, the pouting one and so much more.

"I don't know... maybe?" I bit my lower lip nervously hiding my face with both palms, I mean I know it was too soon that's why I made sure to self-control, but then there were also these raging hormones that made me feel otherwise.

"Good to know." He smirked proudly, idiot!

He stood up and walked towards his cupboard, opening it up he stood there staring at all his clothes maybe decided which he was going to wear today while I sat on the bed drooling at the sight of him, he had the perfect body, it was so tempting.

"Can you help me choose?" He asked as he turned around so suddenly, he actually caught me staring at him and almost drooling, oh how did I get myself into such situations?

He walked towards me, this time he didn't have the stupid smirk or any sort of grin or anything on his face, he looked like the usual him, he sat down beside me, holding my hand into his and then looked at me in a really intense manner.

"I know it's making you nervous to take such a big step, especially when it's your first time, but it's my first time too and like I said and I am ready but you aren't, but seeing you I also feel you're trying so hard to control, maybe you should let go.

Look, we don't have to dive in and get done with everything at once, if you're okay with it we can start slowly, and as you get more comfortable we can think of doing the actual deed, not mentioning the word because you get all red when I do." He finally smiled again.

"Okay." I nodded, he was right, I wanted for something to happen, maybe not everything but just a little bit and hey it was justified for me okay, I was already in love with him, I just wanted to feel his touch.

"So what do you suggest we start with?" He asked.

"I don't know, you sound like the expert, you should suggest." I giggled nervously.

"Well right now, I'm going to shower, and if you feel ready and comfortable, you can join." He winked at me and then stood up and walked towards the bathroom leaving the door open, he got undressed completely and stood under the shower as the water fell down on him.