Part 29

"So, she's just been mad that he stepped on her shoes." I laughed as I told Arnav about Manvi's encounter with NK at the mall and how he texted me later asking for Manvi's phone number, Arnav just listened to me as usual with that cute smile on his face.

"Interesting, I'm sure he would soon ask her out." Arnav said.

"I know right, let's just hope Manvi doesn't refuse, she's really mad about her shoes."

"Such things excite you don't they?" He asked.

"They do, I love it when I get to play cupid." I giggled in excitement, I couldn't wait for Manvi and NK to already start talking so I could get all the juicy details, then I would also get a chance to tease he like she's been teasing me with Arnav.

We continued with our food while I started telling him about this new client I had and all the ideas I had for her wedding, it was so exciting, I just loved planning weddings, it was so much fun.

It was like once again, the time and turned and we were back to the beginning where I would talk continuously and Arnav would stare at me with these expressions on his face that clearly showed how my talking fascinated him.

Remembering that just made me blush stupidly, I tucked my hair behind my ear hoping he wouldn't notice, and maybe the whole tucking my hair thing would distract him, but the thing about him was that he always noticed every single thing about me.

"And what's making you blush suddenly?" He asked.

"You. It's always the way you are staring at me."

"Just wondering how I got so lucky, have you looked at yourself? You're so freaking gorgeous."

"Okay, stop being so cheesy now." I wanted to hide my face somewhere, I'm sure I looked like a tomato now with all the blushing.

"On a serious note, thank you for giving me this chance of dating you, the more I get to know you, the stronger these feelings become." He smiled.

"Hey, we both gave each other a chance, I am lucky to have met you too."

He just smiled and then continued eating and so did I... we had so many conversations while having dinner, I got to know so much about him and I was sure he learnt a lot more about me too.

After we were done with dinner, we headed out but he didn't take me to the parking lot, he just took me outside to the garden area of the hotel, he held my hand into his while we took a walk around the garden and the entire time he just kept on staring at me.

"I'm a bit shy now, you've stared at me a lot." I tried to look everywhere else but at him, I don't know why I was awkward so suddenly.

"Because you're beautiful, I'm just admiring my beautiful girlfriend." He smirked proudly.

"Okay, it definitely has to be something you've eaten, you are too cheesy today." I laughed.

"No it's you, you just look so sexy in this outfit." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him, wow, I couldn't believe how much his touch affected me, every time he would touch me I would feel some sort of electricity or something, I didn't even know the word to describe that feeling.

He cupped my face and leaned in as he gave me a quick kiss and then smirked again, he was so proud of himself for making me feel like this wasn't he?

"Should we get to the car?" He asked grabbing my waist tighter, oh Arnav stop holding me like that, it's making me feel a lot of things.

I just nodded because the way he was holding me made me speechless literally, I couldn't even say anything, I'd try to open my mouth to say something but no words would come out. What was this magic he had done on me?