Part 4

Three days into the wedding planning and everything was going so great, according to my plan and schedule.

The work at the garden was going pretty well too, slowly as everything was coming up together, I could tell I had worked really hard on putting it all together, of course it wasn't just my work but also all of my employees too.

Today, the first thing I had to do was visit the florist and make orders for the flowers, I had to change them according to the functions daily, so I needed a lot of them and in different colors, which of course I had to make an order for at least a week earlier so I could get them on time.

Visiting the florist had to be the most exciting part of this, I loved flowers, so much, I was literally obsessed with them like I was obsessed with Darshan Raval. I mean can you see this craziness, not a day went by without me mentioning him.

Anyway, I smiled happily as I drove to the florist early morning, I couldn't wait to just look at all those beautiful flowers, get to smell them and oh... the way they always smelt, so heavenly, it was just so beautiful.

Someday when I was going to get a boyfriend, I was going to make sure he gets me flowers daily, or I was going to get him flowers daily because that's how much I loved flower.

Okay maybe not daily but at least once a week would do. God, are you listening?

After a short drive, I finally arrived at the shop from where I usually purchased my flowers, I parked the car outside and stepped out of it as I quickly rushed inside the shop.

It was this really huge flower shop with all sorts of flowers, it was owned by a young couple who had just started this business the same time I started mine and since then we've always been working together.

I walked in and looked around, there were so many flowers I wanted to take them all home, I walked through aisles of different flowers while deciding in my mind which ones would be the perfect picks for the decoration.

"Please, I really need them." I heard a familiar voice.

Seriously this wasn't possible was it? I peeped through the spaces between the shelves and saw Arnav standing on the aisle that was on the opposite side of the one I was standing in.

Was this just a coincidence? Why did I keep seeing him everywhere I went? First of all accidentally going into his room, then meeting him at the temple and now here. Why were these coincidences happening now?

"I am not sure if we'll be able to find it, let me just check with my husband once again." The lady replied as she turned around dialing a number on her phone while Arnav looked at her impatiently.

What did he want from them? Well I mean they owned a flower shop so maybe he wanted some flowers, but for what?

Jeez Khushi, stop being so curious.

"He got them, he's just coming with them." The lady turned to look at Arnav and smiled, Arnav smiled back happily.

"Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me. I literally went to all the shops I could, but couldn't find them anywhere." Arnav said.

"No worries, next time just inform us a day or two earlier and we will have them ready for you, that is if you want them next time."

"Yes, every month, same date please. Make sure you have them on the 21st of every month I will come take them myself." Arnav said.

"Sure Mr. Raizada."

I stood there listening to the whole thing and just getting more curious. Why did he want specific type of flowers, why did he want them on the same date every month?