Part 10

I was confused for a moment when I woke up and then I remembered that I had stayed back at the Raizada mansion and I was currently in the guest room.

I sat up and looked around as the whole of last night played at the back of my head, I had such a great time, everything about last night was so beautiful.

I walked towards the door and unlocked it to check if anyone was around or if they had woken up so I could at least inform someone before I leave, but it seemed like they were all still asleep, I had woken up at six o'clock as usual due to my habit of waking up at the same time daily.

I walked back to my bed and sat there wondering what to do, maybe I should just leave then text Arnav later that I had left.

Wait, did I even have his number?

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts realizing we never exchanged phone numbers, okay now I had no option that to wait and leave once someone was awake, leaving without informing anyone would be rude.

I sighed as I wondered what to do and then I did what I always did to entertain myself, played Darshan's music.

I had created a playlist on my phone with all his songs, so I turned the volume down so the music wouldn't go out of the room and started playing the music.

I walked around the guest room as Tere Naal played on my phone, I opened the cupboards one by one looking at what was inside and then I wondered whether I should take a shower or not, of course I didn't have clothes so I had to take shower after I got back home.

I opened the door of another cupboard which had a long mirror attached to it, I stood in front of it and looked at my reflection, I had even forgotten that I was wearing Arnav's pajamas.

They did look cute on me, and I loved the scent that was coming from them, they smelled so much like him, I was intoxicated.

I hugged myself and closed my eyes just trying to feel whatever feelings that I was feeling at the moment and my music seemed to have the perfect timing ever.

The song changed from Tere Naal and now Pehli Mohabbat was playing, I started humming along and just moving with the rhythm, someday I wanted to slow dance on this song with Arnav.

Oh God! Why was I dreaming too far?

Mera din bhi tu, meri shaam tu, meri raat ke sapno me tu...
Meri aahatein tera naam le, yeh baat tu maanle...

I brought my hands closer to my face so I could inhale his scent, I think I was going crazy but I dint care, no one here was watching me, I could do stupid things, like inhale the scent of the man I was so obviously attracted to.

Sau saal ka mera ek din na ho jisme teri tasveer na ho...
Behrukh si hai meri yeh zindagi jisme teri Khushboo na ho...

I wish I could ask him if he was attracted to me too, these feelings were now becoming overwhelming, I just wanted to tell him how much I liked him and that seeing him gave me goosebumps and I was even doing stupid things like inhaling his scents from his clothes, imagining weird scenarios with him in my mind and also hugging myself because I had worn his clothes just to make myself feel what it would be like to hug him.

Does everyone act like this when they get attracted towards someone and start liking them?

Meri pehli mohabbat, pehli mohabbat hai woh...
meri pehli mohabbat, pehli mohabbat, pehli mohabbat hai woh...

So far, I had just been attracted towards him, but after last night, I had started liking him, getting to spend more time with him and getting to know him was already making me like him so much, I was kind of scared what would happen if I got to know him a bit more than I did right now.