Part 6

It had been a week since I started planning the wedding, everything was going great, the decorations and everything was finally getting completed and it looked so beautiful.

I had like three days left before the wedding functions began, the haldi, the mehndi, the sangeet and then finally the wedding, and as the time came closer, I got a bit nervous. Sonali and Samar had passed by the garden yesterday to check on the decorations and they had requested some changes which I was handling currently, but I had to rush things up as I dint have much time left now.

Earlier today, I finally received the customized carpet with Samar and Sonali's picture, it was so beautiful but I had to show it to Sonali and Samar just incase they dint like it or something, so I called her up to see if she could come check it out but as usual, she was too busy with the other wedding related stuff so once again, I had to go to Raizada Mansion and show her the carpet, gladly it was all printed on a thin material that folded up well and wasn't too big for me to carry.

I was quite nervous about going to Raizada mansion though, anytime I had any kind of interaction with Arnav, it would just leave me with a lot of feelings that I couldn't understand, I wish Sonali would have called me to her house instead, but most of the time she was at the Raizada mansion so I had to go there.

I hadn't seen Arnav since he last dropped me at the garden so everything had been quite normal for me apart from those few times when I was just seated and I would randomly start thinking about him.

I parked my car in the usual spot and headed inside the mansion nervously, the hall was empty today, there were just a few workers around cleaning it, I headed straight upstairs passing by Arnav's room, the door was wide open so I just looked inside when I passed by and Arnav wasn't in his room.

At least I wouldn't have to face him today, I don't know what got into me every time I looked at him, it was like I was going crazy or something.

I knocked at the door of Samar's room, I heard Sonali's voice so I pushed it open and walked in, she was alone in the room trying on her wedding outfit.

"Wow, that's a beautiful outfit." I said as I looked at her in awe, this had to be the most beautiful wedding outfit I had ever seen, they way it fit her, and looked on her, it was just so beautiful. Of course it was red, not the usual red but a different kind of red, I dint know how to describe it but it matched her skin tone so perfectly and make her look like a dream.

"I had to chase Samar away so I could try it, I wish I could show it to him, but I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees me in it on our wedding day." She said excitedly.

"He's definitely going to fall in love with you all over again." I smiled, honestly she looked so pretty in it even thought she was just trying it on, I was sure she would look like a dream when she was all dressed in it with her hair styled and the make up and the bangles and everything related to it.

Oh, weddings were just so beautiful, weren't they?

"If I'm not wrong it's Sabyasachi right?" I asked.

"Of course, it is." Sonali smiled, I could figure it out, his outfits were always so dreamy and perfect.

Anyway, let me change and then I call Samar and we take a look at the carpet, did you bring it along?"

"Yeah, it's in the car, I'll go get it while you change."

"Great."

I rushed out of the room and headed downstairs, seeing Sonali trying her wedding outfit just reminded me of my wedding dreams, I had this perfect plan for my wedding in my mind, how I was going to plan it, how my outfit was going to look like, what song I was going to dance on, the only thing left was to find a groom for myself.