47. "Love" goals

~ How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.

Zameer

"I am going home," she said.

Fine go. "Love, please---" I began.

"Don't call me that!" Amyrah snapped. I rolled my eyes, but quickly composed myself after witnessing her deadly glare.

"Er... of course, darling..." I began again. She glared again.

I raised my hand in mocking surrender. Then a sudden idea popped up in my brain. I smirked devilishly.

"Love...err...darling... be careful when stepping out of the room, there are many flying cockroaches out there. Once it even stung---"

"Flying cockroaches!!!?" Her face turned aghast. I nodded.

She looked around the hallway. Thank god it was dark. She looked back at me with scrutinizing her eyes, as if reading my mind. I gulped.

Taking a step back, she closed the door. "I am going in the morning."

I grinned, but quickly masked it with a cough. "Anything you say, lov... darli... err... Amyrah."

She nodded as if to say good.

I didn't know what to do so I began staring at her. For the first time I noticed her exact features.

Her face was almost oval, but round as well. Her brows were dark, almost joint with one another. Her eyes were large and the mascara still visible. Her nose were neither small, but not too sharp either. Her cheeks weren't chubby, but it looked so soft, that my hand almost urged myself to pinch them. Her lips were light red, dark pink, thin and tightly pressed. Her chin---

"Stop it," I heard a voice, almost in a whisper.

A smirk flashed across my face. But not wanting to irritate her more, I suppressed it.

Amyrah stayed silent. After a while she walked over to the bed, taking a few cushions with her. I watched her intently as she placed the cushion in the exact half of the bed. Taking two pillows she took the right side of the bed and laid down to a sleeping position.

Shaking my head, I went to the other side and did the same, but turned my head facing her.

"Love," I whispered.

"Turn the other way," she said haugtily.

"Why?"

"It's sunnah to sleep in the right side," she said.

My gaze didn't leave her face. I didn't know what possessed me today. Taking away a cushion from the middle, I leaned forward and touched my forehead with hers.

She closed her eyes. With a slight grin, I pressed my lips on her forehead. "Goodnight, Amyrah."

"I like love more..." I heard her whisper.

"Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight, Zam."

***