48. Fun times

~ "Perhaps a heart is built in the size of a fist because we were built to fight for what we love."

Zameer

"Hello, Zameer. Guess what?"

As I was just idling, a ring from my phone snapped me out of my thoughts.

Shehzad.

A while back he was acting totally wierd and now he's calling again?

Geez. Men these days!

Nonetheless, I answered it, by keeping the phone in loud speaker as I was the only one in the room. "Ho, Shehzad! WHAT?" 

"What are you doing right now?" He asked.

My suspicions grew. Is he calling me to ask what am I doing?
"I'm just simply sitting."

"Where's the wife?" Shehzad asked gleefully.

Revenge huh? "Well, the wife is living... But you wouldn't if she heard you call her 'the wife'."

"Er---- is she listening or what?"

"Nop."

"Okay so... I was wondering why are you sitting? Aren't you supposed to be speaking with your wife or something?" He questioned smugly.

What's with him today? Though his question made me wonder. What am I doing all alone?

"I donno maan! My family dosen't even care about me. All they care about is Amyrah now. Honestly it pisses me off. Like I am supposed to be talking with her for god's sake! Don't they have any shame? The first day of marriage and they separate our pure bond! I had so many plans to do with----"

"Wait! So you mean you didn't get to speak with Amyrah today?" Shehzad asked, cutting through my pathetic rant.

"Somewhat."

"Okay... so I have a plan. Listen carefully Zameer. Your life depends on this..."

***

Shehzad

I smiled gleefully. My first evil plan is going to be a great success! I was sure of it.

As I didn't have any other plans for the day, I left for Bushra's parent's home. I am just going to glance at her real quick and rush back. Just to know whether she's fine? Though calling her was easier, I had to make sure... you know by seeing her? I was bored anyway. Plus I had to bring her back for Zameer's reception.

I smiled gleefully. Again.

I think I am becoming mad?

Driving in silence cooled my head. As I turned the wheels around a light post, I caught a glimpse of a man. It was nothing out of the ordinary, but the way he walked, his composure, it was all too familiar.

Too familiar to my liking.

Was it him?

I pressed the brakes faster than I've ever, resulting the vehicle to jolt forward and stop. By the time I composed myself and looked around, he wasn't there.