28. Shopping with "Him"

~Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth.

Amyrah

"It's good, but you should improve a little."

No teaching. No students. So why not do a little bit of cooking? I had thought. Sadly it seemed to be the worst idea ever.

Currently I am the student and my sweetest sister in law is the teacher. Worst of it all was there was a principal as well, who was Ammar the Awful. 

"Yuck! It's bitter," Ammar burst out laughing.

"As if you know to cook. Get lost!  Look he's demotivating me!" I scoffed running to my sister in law, Rayzah.

"Don't mind him, Amyrah."

"Don't take her side," Ammar mumbled. "You should support me. You're my wife!"

She kinda blushed. I groaned. Can't they see I am right in front of them? Ammar wrapped his shoulders around her, murmuring something and winking at me. Then, lost themselves in the moment.

If my future husband does that, would I blush too? I wonder how he'll react. A slow smile crept my face. I giggled at my foolish thought, but only to realize that the two of them were staring at me intensely.

Bad timing, Amyrah. I looked away after sticking out my tongue at them. Unknowingly my face heated up, thinking of things I never thought I would think, that too with someone else's presence.

No one spoke for a while. I bent my face a little sideways, a few strands of hair falling infront, thankfully covering my heated up face.

"What are you'll doing?" Aunt's voice sounded loud and clear. The three of us snapped our head towards her direction composing ourselves, like we've been caught stealing something.

She looked at each of us curiously. Then clapping her hands she said, "Amyrah your husband and his parents are--"

I interrupted her and said, "When did I get married?"

With a shake of her hand she continued, "They are coming to take you to shopping! Aren't you happy? Go get dressed quickly."

"Sorry to disappoint you, I ain't going anywhere."

"You are. Now hurry up."

I glared at her angrily. How can she control me? "Nah," without a single glance I left from there. She just spoilt my mood.

Instead of sulking, I texted in the Fabulous Four group. And got replies just as quick.

Me : Hey. My life's over!

Zee : Poor you.

Bushy : I'll miss you!!!

Humi : Mission success!

Me : I have to go to shopping with "Him."

Zee : Oho. Tell you what, just runaway and come over here.

Humi : Grab his collar and give him a hard slap. He'll just runaway.

Bushy : Just cry quietly and tell him that you aren't interested.

Me : Get lost guys.

You left.

***

I muttered and glared at everyone angrily. Including the so called groom's parents, who seemed to be unfazed and just smiled sweetly. Such unbelievable people. As expected, Rumaan hadn't even come to call me, instead he stayed inside the vehicle. Stupid man.