Bonus Chapter 02

Humaira

Humaira

Life had been so much more interesting each passing day.

From the moment I left him.

Aahil.

He'll forever will be in my heart.

When one day, Allah wants us to unite, He will. And I will wait for that day.

When you're in love,
You bloom.

And what is love?
Moments of pure bliss.

But to be honest,
You gain nothing.

You loose.
And that's love.

Don't run behind for it,
Run chasing your career.

When one day,
You'll see light.

They will come,
When it is right.

When the Almighty wishes,
For then that's love.

For Allah.
Love is for Him, alone.

***

3rd Person's POV

Today was special. It had been exactly a year since Ammar and Rayzah's daughter, Ramla had been born. Today Bushra's and Shehzad's son turned four months. It was also Zehra's engagement today.

The day moved on with stupid jokes and petty arguments.

Amyrah points at the gulab jamun and turns to Zameer. "I want that," she demanded.

"You just ate biryani now, love," Zameer murmured exasperately.

Amyrah pouted innocently, and slowly began crying. Tapping Zameer's mother on the shoulder, she said childishly, "He's saying not to eat!"

Zameer gasped. "Love, how could you---"

Amyrah's aunt and Ammar heard this, though they knew Amyrah was lying, they glared at Zameer.

Zameer's mother hit his arm, letting out a fake cry. "Zameer! Why are you behaving this much cruelly!"

"Mom!" Zameer hissed. Glaring at Amyrah, he went and bought the entire bowl. "Here, eat! Happy?"

"No!" Amyrah began crying again. "I want you to eat with me."

Zameer was not the one to say no to food. "Yeah, sure."

And then they began eating together. Giggling and fighting for no reason.

"Loveeee!"

"What?"