58. A new chapter

~ Sometimes you have to make a decision that will break your heart, but will give peace to your soul.

Zameer

"LOVE!!!"

"YEAH, WHAT!?" 

"HAVE YOU PACKED EVERYTHING!?" I shout, running from the hall to the room, grabbing my clothes and dumping them in the suitcase.

It was time to go.

To the er------moon?

"I'M DONE! COME TO THE KITCHEN!" Amyrah shouts. I hear her slamming pots and pans.

"COMING NOW!"

Then I hear a cry, low at first, then louder and louder. Zehra.

"Mama, why are they screaming? It's 8! It's just 8!! Why are they such idiots!!! Just why don't I have peace!!!? CAN'T THEY TALK LIKE NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS? I WANNA SLEEP! MAMAAA!"

Yes, it was just 8 in the morning. And yes, we are packing in the last moment. We started 2 hours back.

I looked at Zehra who was wailing. "Why can't you just close your ears and sleep?" I shrugged.

"I want to punch, punch, punch you!" Zehra scowls.

I give her a funny look and run to the kitchen. We planned of eating something before we leave.

"AMYRAH!" I called her. But I don't know why I screamed? It's like my throat just got big as I was yelling continuously for 2 hours.

"YES, ZAMEER! COME AND EAT! I MADE PASTA!" She frowned. "Hey! Why is my voice coming out like that!?"

"Mine's like that as well!"

She shrugged. "It'll be fine in a while! Now let's eat."

We ate in silence, looking at the clock every passing minute. And with Zehra giving us a I hate you look.

Shehzad, Ammar and Amyrah's friends are going to come here at 9 to bid farewell. Though I don't know why? As per Amyrah it's going to be an emotional goodbye. I just rolled my eyes at that. As if we are going for a year. It's just a week duh.

As I was about to take my next bite, my phone rang. I hastily gulped the food and answered the call.

"Ho Shehzu, it's almost 9, are you'll coming? It's fine if you don't want to, but now I am really busy. I gotta change, then pack my soap, toothbrush and stuff, you know? I don't have time to talk. And don't tell Amyrah that I didn't pack yet--- oh wait, she's right next me. Er, how come---"

I spoke briskly, but stopped when I heard a sniff. Huh? IS HE CRYING? Oh my god!?

"Shehzad, don't be sad now... I'll come in a week... please don't cry..." I murmur nervously.

Zehra and Amyrah shot me what the hell look. I gave them a I don't know what the hell is happening either look.

"Zam....eer...." Shehzad suttered.

I muted the call for a second and screamed. "Oh Lord! He's actually crying!!!!"

I unmute the call and say. "Please don't cry, Shehzad."

"Zameer... I... I... I... I... I... I..." I heard him say.

Okay? Something is seriously wrong. Amyrah whispers to me saying, "I think he's trying to say that he loves you!"