55. Lovely times

~ Love; the desire to see a person in paradise. In my opinion, that's love.

3rd Person's POV

Zehra let out a high pitched yell. The piece of card in her hand fell dramatically with a whoosh.

Mr. I. M. Murtaza Mulaufar.
53 1/1, 3rd cross Street, Main Hill, Hample lane.
Child benefit IMR Director.

What the heck is this? Zehra groaned, unable to understand this freaking chit. Mumbling incoherently under her breath, she picked up the card and kept it inside her backpack.

Just in case.

***

Humaira raked a hand through her wavy hair. She bit her lip nervously. Taking out her phone she dialled a number.

And then she heard the other line yell a big, "WHAT!?"

"Um... hi?" She scratches her head, with a nervous giggle.

"WHAT!?"

"Uh... Zehra listen, I know you're mad... I am really sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"Of course you shouldn't have done so," came her reply.

"Sorry," Humaira says timidly.

"Hmph."

"Wanna come over?"

"Coming in a couple of hours, not right now," Zehra huffed. And Humaira rolled her eyes. What a girl!

And with that Zehra began getting ready to leave for Humaira's home.

***

Amyrah

Happily coming back home from aunt's place , I couldn't help giggling. What can I say?
I'm mad.

Zameer gives me a weird look.

"I'm going to rest a bit," Zameer says creepily, hurrying to the room. I shrugged.

I jogged into the kitchen and sneakily took a fruit juice out of the fridge. Slowly glancing sideways so that no one notices me stealing. Once the coast was clear, I grabbed it and ran for dear life.

And bumped my head.

Into another head.

"Owwww!!!"

"What the hell!?"

I rubbed my head painfully and looked at the person who dared to almost kill me.

Freaking sister-in-law.
Ewww.

I meant Zehra. Yup, Zehra.

"Oh pfff! Zehra, I know you're mad at me, but that dosen't mean you can just hit my head like that!" I grumbled.

"Oh shut up. You were the one who knocked me!" Zehra narrows her eyes.