Author's Note

Assalamu AlaikumPeace be upon you all

Assalamu Alaikum
Peace be upon you all.

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Dedication

Dedicated to all the wattpadians who are willing to give this book a chance. Your every vote, comment and follow means alot.

Thank you all so much..❤☺

About

☆ This is my very first book.

☆ If you find any mistakes, please do ignore it, but I wouldn't mind constructive criticism. No hate please✌🏻

☆ Though this is a novel which contains the perspective of an Islamic life style, it can be read by anyone. Respect to all of you.

☆ This story is pure fiction of
my imagination. Any sort of resemblance is just coincidental.

☆ Intial chapters aren't long. The story gets better the more you read, I hope so ;)

☆ Updates would be probably thrice a week.

☆ I have written this book wholeheartedly. For me, the pure joy of putting words and thoughts on paper is a big achievement. And that is why I would like if you too could join me in this journey and enjoy the freedom of this creative voice, have a new, more compassionate understanding of yourself and reap rewards that are within your reach, just as you are.

☆ Don't be a silent reader. Share your thoughts. Do shower your valuable comments. It makes the author really happy.💘

Would love if you could kindly

~ Read
~ Comment
~ Vote
~ Follow
~ Share

And I hope that all of you will continue to support me throughout this journey.

Copyright infringement

Copyright © brightshiner_07

All rights reserved.
Kindly do not copy my work.
Avoid plagiarism = Avoid getting reported.

Appreciation

Thank you for taking your time and reading!😘

Now here is a big treat for all of you!

Grab one.. btw only one okay? too much isn't good!

~ Enjoy reading ~ 💞

•••••If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please read it on Wattpad.
Thank you :)