✩AU Special✩

HEAVY manga spoilers ahead! MAJOR warning for spoilers!

This special will start at chapter 29 of this book.

It took me quite some time to write all of this, but if I'm being honest, I had lots of fun doing so :)

Thank you for your request @Wolfy_Ume !

It was kinda hard to write Ray's and (Y/N)'s relationship in this one, because it's obviously further developed in the later chapters, and I'm already used to write it like that. But hey, I managed anyway!

By the way, this special has nothing to do with the main story, in case you wonderes.

Now, enough of my talk, and enjoy this very special, extremely long extra chapter!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

Their Mama said: "Yes. You truly are special. That's why I have to protect you. No matter what. I had to do this because you weren't going to give up." Emma screamed again out of pain. The eyes of the children were still wide as their Mama caressed Emma's face. "You can't move for a while now. You can welcome tomorrow safely." she said. "Tomorrow?" asked Ray. "Yes, tomorrow. Stay put and celebrate, Emma."

She turned to look at (Y/N), who was sitting on the ground with Ray, saying: "I got a rare notice from the higher-ups. I can choose between two children to be shipped out." Ray's eyes widened even more. He could guess what was about to happen next, which hurt him. It hurt him deeply. Isabella turned towards Norman, saying: "Seems like it's your lucky day, Norman. So, congratulations, (Y/N). Your shipment date has been set."

Everyone's eyes were wide. None of them knew how to react. Not one second had anyone of them thought about the possibility of (Y/N) getting shipped out. And Norman has a lucky day? Did this mean that he would've been shipped out in her place. Clenching his fist, Norman said: "That's not... Mama, why ship (Y/N) out?"

Isabella turned to face Norman, standing up with Emma in her arms. She answered: "Because your little plan relied so much on her." His blue eyes widened, and he wanted to punch the next tree until his hand would start bleeding. His dear little sister was going to die the next day, and there was nothing he could do about it.

But the one who was suffering the most that moment was, without a doubt, Ray. He was close to tears, hugging the frail girl tightly. Was it really true? Is this reality? Or is it a really, really twisted nightmare? He hoped it was, he wished it was. No way could he lose her. Not now, not ever. Closing his eyes, he lifted the (h/c) haired girl up, saying: "Ship me out."

Isabella looked at him with her blank face, waiting for him to explain his sudden words. "You don't need me anymore, so I'd only waste food. I'm turning 12 way sooner than (Y/N). She still has at least nine months until she turns 12..." He was getting more desperate with every word of his. He knew that he couldn't change Isabella's mind, yet he tried. For (Y/N). He just had to. If there was a way for him to save her, he'll take it. No matter the cost.

"She- She's the youngest of us four! It's not fair that we get to life longer than her!" he protested, tears brimming in his eyes. He was about to say something else, but got cut off by none other than (Y/N). "Ray." He gasped lightly, looking down at her. His dark green eyes widened as he saw her sweet smile.

"Ray, it's fine. I-I don't know how long I would've kept m-my sanity if you got shipped out instead." She reached her healthy arm out to caress his cheek, saying: "It's fine. Just... Please, don't leave me until tomorrow night. Please..." Not knowing what to say at her words and smile, Ray nodded. "Good. Now that that's out of the way, let's go back to the House." called Isabella, starting to head there.