144

(Y/N) Pov:

Emma, Gillian, and Norman were standing in front of the door, making sure that no one would come in. Ray and me counted the children, just to check that everyone was still here.

I counted over and over again, finally looking over at Ray. He walked up at me, asking: "Two are missing, right?" I nodded my head, going through the list of people in my head.

Then, it hit me. "Yuugo and Lucas." I said, my voice barely managing to escape my lips. "No, this... Do you think they already..." I trailed off, slowly shaking my head.

Ray hesitated to answer, which didn't help me at all. He eventually spoke up. "I don't think they're dead yet. They might try to use them to get us to surrender."

Thinking about it for a moment, I tightened my hands into fists, saying: "Then I have to do something about that." "(Y/N), no. You're thinking of something horrible, I know it." he said, his gaze harsh, yet worried.

I simply nodded, saying: "I am. And you're not gonna like it. But what other choice do we have? Lucas' condition isn't great. And Yuugo can't fight for the both of them for long."

Ray released a sigh, saying: "At least let me help you." I smiled at him, saying: "Thank you." He returned my smile, and we both went up to Emma and the others to tell them our new plan.

"Emma, something came up." I told her. She turned around to face us, asking: "What? Is everyone here?" Ray shook his head, answering: "Yuugo and Lucas are missing. But I suspect they're still alive."

She was more than just shocked, asking: "What now? Lucas is still... Ah, this isn't good!" "Don't worry, we already have something in mind." I said, placing a hand onto her shoulder.

"For real? Then I don't have to worry! Thank you, guys!" she said, smiling brightly at us. I shared a knowing glance with Ray, with him saying: "Alright, it's our turn now. You guys go and rest." "Will do! Thanks a lot!" replied Emma, starting to walk to the other side of the room together with Norman and Gillian.

Once I was sure that they were sitting, I nodded at Ray, saying: "Let's do this." He nodded, and we both quickly opened the door, hearing the others call out to us as we closed the door once more.

We both began running, looking behind us to see if at least some of the Demons were following us, which they luckily were. We ran a bit further, to a spot where the others wouldn't follow us. There, we stopped, our guns raised.

Now standing in front of four Demons, I said: "I'm 84194, (Y/N)!" The Demons clearly paused in their movements, with one of them taking his communication device in hand.

"We found her." he said, to which an answer came in immediately. "Give her the device." Hesitating once more, the Demon finally gave in, placing the device on the ground and pushing it over to us.

Ray kept his guard up while I took the device, pressing the button on it in order to speak. "I want to make a trade." I said, not receiving an immediate answer. Getting a bit nervous, I glanced over at Ray, who kept his eyes at our enemies, ready to shoot at any second.

"Ah, my dear niece! You're seriously amazing! Tricking your friends in order to save two others... What a heroic act. I knew you were going to do it." said a male voice.

"You're Peter, aren't you?" I asked, to which he chuckled, answering: "Indeed, I am." "Well, what do you say? Yuugo and Lucas in exchange for Ray and me." I told him.

Without hesitation, Peter said: "Let's make it happen." "No foul tricks." "I wasn't planning to use any, my dear niece." "Alright. We'll meet back at the door in five minutes. If Yuugo and Lucas aren't there, we'll start shooting." "It's a deal."

3rd Person Pov:

Walking with heavy steps, the blonde man stopped in front of his workers. He met eyes with his niece, who was staring at him, observing his every move. His eyes widened as he recognized her appearance.

"Miryam...? But you..." he trailed off, his voice barely above a whisper, no one able to hear him. Quickly regaining his composure, he pushed his thoughts away, saying: "We finally meet, (Y/N)."

She didn't say anything to that. Instead, Ray did. "Where are Yuugo and Lucas?" he asked, his voice cold and stern. Peter looked to the side, where two Demons walked closer, with the adults in tow.

"Now you've completely lost it! What are you thinking?!" asked / yelled Yuugo, his anger directed towards (Y/N). She looked at him, asking: "Yuugo, are you okay?"

Taken back by her question, he simply nodded. (Y/N) released a heavy sigh, then smiled sweetly at him. "I'm so glad you're okay!" she said, causing him to forget how to breathe for a second.

"You two get inside. We'll manage." said Ray, motioning for them to enter through the door. Yuugo brought Lucas in first, then asked: "Are you sure you can do this?"

Grinning, (Y/N) said: "Not one bit." Letting her answer sink in, Yuugo released a chuckle, patting her head before entering the room as well, making sure to close and secure the door behind him.

Seeing as they were now alone, Peter said: "Your weapons." (Y/N) and Ray complied, placing their firearm onto a pile, then walking away from it. They had no chance to fight, after all. There were more than enough Demons present. They would easily overpower and capture them.

"Take (Y/N) to my office. As for the boy... Put him in a cell." ordered Peter, starting to walk away. Hearing this, the kids' eyes widened. "Ray!" "(Y/N)!" they said at the same time, reaching out for the other.

However, a Demon grabbed each of them, walking in different directions. "(Y/N), I'll definitely come to get you! Hey, let go!" called Ray out, punching and kicking at the Demon. But it wasn't of any use.

(Y/N) just stared at Ray with a smile, knowing that he'll do anything he can in order to make his words come true. So, she temporarily forgot about her fear and panic. Instead, she began to form a plan in her mind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://www.danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3568478