89

Hello, everyone!

Just to make sure everyone got the announcement I wrote, I'll copy-paste it here, too!

Hello, everyone! I just want to inform you that I finally changed my username from BrathaaKingdom to ShuzukuHigami! I originally started this account together with a friend, who never published anything on here. It was always only me who wrote, published books, answered your comments, etc. So, I finally got the courage to rename this account to completely make it my own. I will be noting this in the following chapters of my ongoing books, so don't be confused if you read this twice :) And now, I thank you all for reading this, and wish everyone one of you a wonderful day / night!!

Thank you, again, for reading this, and enjoy this chapter!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

"And besides, we have our reliable younger siblings, Don and Gilda." noted Emma, an encouraging expression on her face. To that, Don and Gilda both began crying, more out of happiness than anything else.

"Y-You don't have to come if you don't want to!" said (Y/N) quickly, worry written all over her face. Don said: "Like hell I wouldn't want to!" "I'm so happy." said Gilda, wiping her tears.

"Because I thought I was just a caretaker... Having to just wait around was so painful. I'm so happy I can stand alongside you." At her words, the three older children smiled lightly, even though they were surprised by their strong feelings.

"We're going to try our absolute hardest! Right, Gilda?" declared Don, looking at the smaller girl. She nodded her head, saying: "Yeah!" Then, Yuugo shoved two children, Violet and Zack, towards the three oldest Grace Field escapees.

He said: "Sorry to be a wet blanket. But if possible, you should bring these two along. They should be okay. It's hard to keep watch with less than four people. With these two, you can split it."

Emma asked: "Would you be alright coming along?" "With pleasure!" they both said, smiling at the orange haired girl. "Yuugo's worried, I see." noted Gillian, grinning at the adult, who was offended by the sudden accusation.

After a lot of preparations, the seven kids were ready to head out, each equipped with a backpack and weapons. "Well then, we'll be back!" called Emma, right before all of them left the safety of the bunker.

(Y/N) Pov:

I checked the pen, reading the coordinates out loud. "A09-03." "Do you hear something?" asked Violet, turning to the side to listen more closely. Don said: "It's probably a river. If the map's correct, there should be a river ahead."

"How do you know the map if you aren't checking it?" asked Zack, seemingly suspicious. Don answered: "I memorized it." "Oh." Gilda added: "Ray asked us to. He had a whole stack of map in the archives."

To that, Ray said: "It's much easier than the tests we were taking at the House, don't you think? So feel free to use us five as a map if you need." I nodded, adding: "Or if you'd like, I could draw one for you. I have my sketchbook with me."