99

Hello, everyone!

Just wanted to tell you that I'm almost done with a special for reaching 100 chapters.

Anyways, have fun continuing to read!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

Everyone was in a panic, searching for the missing children everywhere. "Is anyone else gone?!" asked Gilda, counting the children. (Y/N) turned to face the older, more capable children, saying: "Split into groups and search! But don't risk anything, understood?" They all nodded, eager to find the missing children.

As soon as (Y/N), together with Emma, Yuugo, Oliver, Gillian, and Don had made it outside, they were able to hear sounds they didn't want to recognize. "Those just now were... gunshots!" called Emma, a worried expression on her face.

"Just what is..." trailed Don off, hurrying after the rest. (Y/N) called: "This is bad!" "(Y/N)! What should we do?" asked Zack, climbing out of the exit of the undergrounds, together with Nigel. Not even having to think about it, she answered: "You two and Oliver take another route, possibly circling the enemy." "On it!" they called, on their way.

After running a little further, they found two other children, who, apparently, had just found Dominic. "Dominic! You're alright!" they called, happy to see that he's fine. Dominic, however, held a terrified expression. He yelled: "Run away! Don't come over here!"

However, his yelling had no effect, as just a second later, one of the two was shot. The bullet hit his head, killing the boy instantly. "Shit! That bastard's still alive!" said Yuugo, gripping his weapon tightly. He was ready to get some sweet revenge.

Dominic tried to run towards his siblings, but fell over once his leg was shot, causing him to scream out in pain. "Dominic!" called Emma out, pure shock appearing on her face. Then, they heard a rough, raspy voice.

"There you are... I've finally found you, cattle children." said Andrew, holding poor Alicia in one of his arms. She was crying, reaching her arms out towards them. The children, however, were terrified of how Andrew looked.

Half of his face was completely burned, even the side of his cheek was missing! The blood only fuelled the scariness of that whole situation. It was, without a doubt, disgusting.

Not taking any chances, Andrew pressed the end of his weapon against Alicia's head, yelling: "All of you, get on your knees right now!" Without another wasted second, the five of them obliged, dropping their weapons on a pile, kneeling on the ground, and holding their hands up in the air.

(Y/N) glanced to the side, making eye contact with Oliver. It was like they had a conversation without words. 'It's up to you guys. I'll do anything I can.' is what (Y/N) would say. To that, Oliver nodded, and the three of them started their plan.

"Everyone. I'll erase you all. You're going to be slaughtered. I'll kill all of you." stated Andrew, gritting his teeth. Then, Zack jumped into action, trying to ambush him. Sadly, Andrew noticed.

He shot towards Zack, barely missing, yelling: "Insolent!" He then had a wide, creepy grin on his face as he said: "Every last one of you has pushed your luck too damn far! Your standing is that of feed! You are beings solely meant to be eaten!"

Glaring at the man, Yuugo was about to say something, but Andrew beat him to it. "You should be on your knees when I'm talking, you pigs!" Then, he stomped onto Dominic's already injured leg, causing the poor boy to scream in agony.

Taking this opportunity, the five people that were kneeling just a second before had each grabbed their weapons, aiming them all at Andrew. He remained unimpressed. Instead, he began laughing.

"Are you going to shoot me, (Y/N)? No, you won't shoot." stated Andrew, his smirk widening at the shocked expression of the mentioned girl.

"You're (Y/N), right? I met Phil, and we had a talk." he said, to which Don quickly asked: "What did you do with Phil-!" Andrew didn't hesitate even a second to pull the trigger, shooting Don into his shoulder. Gillian caught him, glaring at the adult in front of them.

"Don't let him provoke you, (Y/N)." said Yuugo, his voice barely above a whisper. She nodded her head, as to reassure him. Andrew said: "You, you all really think of your family. And 'being kind'. Every scrap of that is unbelievably foolish."

He lifted his finger to the trigger of the gun he held to Alicia's head, asking: "Do you want to know how the three who were with these shrimp died? They couldn't shoot me. They were hesitating to shoot a human being."

Chuckling, he continued: "I'm wounded. They had the advantage and plenty of chances to do it, but it was extremely easy to slaughter them. 'The same humans, the same pain. If they're killed, their life flickers away and never returns.' I guess they were thinking about all kinds of things like that. It's just so ridiculous that it makes me laugh."

Narrowing her eyes, (Y/N) moved her finger closer to the trigger of her small hand gun. She was done with him. He was disrespecting the lives that he took. Without a second thought.

"Now, let's make this quick and easy. But I do want to kill you first, (Y/N)." admitted Andrew, grinning at all of the shocked expression he received. "What?" asked Yuugo, not liking this situation one bit. If it wasn't for Alicia in his arms, he would've killed that man ages ago.

Andrew said: "Yeah, you. It's all because of you, isn't it? You're a very special perfect grade cattle. You even came up with a way to kill me. But just like your father, you failed. You failed to kill me! And because of your mistake, I managed to slaughter some more cattle!"

Her (e/c) eyes widened. "My... father...? It's all... my fault?" she asked, her eyes never once leaving the enemy. "No, don't let him-" tried Yuugo, but Andrew yelled: "Shut up!" (Y/N) then stood to her full height, her expression as neutral as never before.

She held her gun up, her finger hovering over the trigger. Chuckling once more, Andrew stated: "You can't shoot me. Because I'm human. And if you do shoot, I'll kill this brat right then. You all are out of options. You want to go to that world and be on peaceful terms, after all. Now, then!"

With that, the sound of a gunshot travelled through the dark forest.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://thathilomgirl.tumblr.com/post/653198940080046080