84

3rd Person Pov:

Lucas' eyes widened. There was not enough left? With the injuries that (Y/N) had, there was no way she would make it. "If that's the case, even if we stop the bleeding..." trailed Ray off, tears filling his vision, but he didn't dare to let them lose.

"We don't need anesthesia. It's possible without disinfectant or stitches either. We just need to heat up a knife and cauterize the blood vessels!" he noted, pulling her shirt up a bit. "Either way, I need to find the exact source of her bleeding and stop it!"

His hands were already covered in blood, some his own, and some from (Y/N). His arm was starting to hurt more and more, and he didn't know how much longer he could withstand the pain. And on top of that, his vision was getting blurrier by the second.

He said: "If we can get back to the shelter, there's a blood transfusion machine. And all the bandages we brought from the House. We need to take emergency measures. Let's leave this place right now. If we take her back immediately, she'll survive!"

He flinched, gripping his injured arm tightly. "Calm down already. Freaking out won't help her." noted Mister, placing a hand on his shoulder. Ray shook his head, saying: "You don't get it! I can't lose her! Out of everyone, she's the one I can't lose! I-I..."

Trailing off, he closed his eyes for a moment, the pain starting to overwhelm him. "Ray, you idiot! Think of yourself and go get your arm treated first!" called Emma out, a bit louder than she intended to. She then smiled, saying: "That's what (Y/N) would say. There's still enough for your arm, so get it treated."

"But-" She cut him off: "You can't help her if you're in constant pain." He thought about it for a second, then sighed, saying: "Fine." Lucas started tending to Ray's wound while Oliver went over to (Y/N), gently wiping some of her blood away, trying to clean the wound as good as he could.

"Emma said it took you guys four days to get here..." noted Nigel, thinking about where to go next. Mister thought for a moment, then said: "No. Even going in a straight line... There's no way to get back in less than a day and a half."

"I'll go back with Lucas and the children." stated Ray suddenly. Violet asked: "What?" He said: "With Nigel and Violet, that makes three. We will make sure you all get to the shelter safely." "What about (Y/N)?" asked Nigel.

Ray turned to face the nameless adult, asking: "Mister. Can I entrust (Y/N) to you?" Without hesitation, Mister said: "Leave her to me, Ray. I will take your girlfriend back to safety." He then turned around, saying: "Now hurry up, finish treatment and get ready to go!"

Lucas, grabbing a pen from his pocket, said: "Nigel, can I leave (Y/N)'s pen to you? She would use the 'last resort' now. To give us the chance to get out of here." Nigel nodded, saying: "Got it!"

He quickly made his way into the secret room, activating the self-destruction of the hunting ground. In exactly 30 minutes, all of Goldy Pond would explode, simply vanishing with a loud bang.

A few minutes later, (Y/N) was tied securely to the adult's back. All of the children were ready, each of them eager to finally leave that awful place.

They were ready for their newfound freedom.

Time skip: about a day later

3rd Person Pov:

"Hey." said Oliver, standing a few feet behind Ray. "What?" he asked, making the white haired boy sigh. "(Y/N) will be fine. She's strong, so she'll definitely make it." Ray turned his head, saying: "I know that."