83

Ray Pov:

My life appeared to be cursed, but the time I spent with those three truly made me happy. To me, they are the most important things in the world. Especially (Y/N). Because of them, I can-

"R-Ray..." My eyes were wide as I helplessly watched how she fell to the ground, blood splattering around her. "(Y/N)!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, gripping my injured arm tightly. Why... Why did you save me? If you hadn't, you'd be fine. But you...

I teared up, my eyes glued on her limp body. (Y/N)... My sweet (Y/N)... I never wanted to see this. I never wanted to see you this hurt. I never wanted you to die right in front of me. (Y/N)... You can't die. Not here. Not like this.

"Thank you. That was delightful. To you... For you, I have the utmost respect." said Leuvis, grinning. I gritted my teeth, lifting my gun up with one arm, starting to shoot at him. The others did the same, but he simply caught most of the bullets before they even hit him.

I glanced back at (Y/N), hoping- no, praying that she'd just get back up. No, I'm sure she'll... She'll survive. After all of this, she'll make it. And we can laugh and be happy together after all of this. (Y/N), please... Please...

We continued to shoot at Leuvis, who simply dodged. This bastard. He'll pay! He'll pay for what he did! I narrowed my eyes at him, doing my all to aim, managing to cause some more damage.

(Y/N) Pov:

I want to lift my head, but I can't. I feel so tired, so worn out. My wounds feel like they're on fire, and it's so cold. I'm scared... It's dark... I-I can feel the blood leaving my body. I'm so scared. I just want Ray to be here. I just want to hug him. I just want to hear him say that I'll be fine. That everything will be fine.

"(Y/N)... My precious (Y/N)..." That voice... That's... I want to look up. I want to move, so why can't I? "You really weren't even half bad out there, you know. But you can't let it end like this." I know that. I know that! But I can't!

I have to stand up! I still have to kill Leuvis! I-I want to go back to my family! "You can move. And you can survive. You just have to really want it." But I want to! I want nothing more at the moment!

It feels like I'm slipping away. Like my very soul is slowly leaving my body. Like I'm about to drown. No! I can't die! I don't want to die! Let me back! Let me-

"Here, I'll lend you a hand, my precious (Y/N)." It was like she was here again. Sister Krone. She smiled widely as she reached her hand out to me, which I gladly took. She pulled me up, and I finally got my vision back. A small smile formed on my lips as I muttered out: "Th-Thank you, sister Krone..."

3rd Person Pov:

She was standing again.

Everyone's eyes widened as they noticed her. She was standing, grabbing a certain gun from her belt. Her eyes were focused solely on the tall Demon, hoping that a certain, raven haired boy would understand her plan.

He immediately noticed the special gun she was holding, then called out: "Surround him! This is our last chance! Keep shooting!" They each did what they were told, firing every single bullet they had left at Leuvis.

But within the shower of bullets, a very special bullet was hiding, which Leuvis noticed. He also knew who had fired it. But he couldn't stop it in time. (Y/N) watched how the special bullet exploded, blinding Leuvis. It was another flash grenade.

The other bullets hit him, resulting in him stumbling back. None of them had managed to hit his eye, though, so he was still alive. "Oh, how I love humans." he said, smirking. "L-Let me..." muttered (Y/N) out, shakily grabbing the small gun from her belt.

She aimed it at Leuvis, about to pull the trigger. Right before she did so, she coughed up blood, the gun slipping from her grasp. Taking this opportunity, the nameless adult shot at Leuvis, hitting his eye, causing the Demon to fall.

What followed was silence. No one knew how to react, until Nigel spoke up. "We did it...?" "Leuvis, we beat him..." muttered Mister, his eyes wide. "We beat him...!" said Ray, his eyes immediately meeting a pair of (e/c) ones.

"He's down! We did it... We did it!" "Freedom!" they all called out, celebrating their victory. This was it. With this, all of their pain, all of their suffering would finally end. All of them... They're finally free.

"Right, Adam!" called Nigel, quickly checking up on the giant boy. Thankfully, he seemed to be unharmed, just majorly confused. "I-Is everyone else... s-save...?" asked (Y/N), her body swaying a little before she dropped to her knees, losing consciousness.

"(Y/N)!" yelled Ray out, quickly running towards her, managing to catch her before she hit the ground. "Hey, (Y/N)! Stay with me!" he called, checking for a pulse. Everyone gathered around her, their expressions showing just how worried they were for the petite girl.

"She's still alive." noted Ray, quickly lifting her up, ignoring the strong pain that shot through his own injury. "Quick. Where's the medical supplies?" he asked, to which Oliver said: "Follow me." Ray nodded, not hesitating to follow, his grip on (Y/N) tightening as he muttered: "Don't you dare die on me, (Y/N)."

"Everyone!" called Nigel, gaining the attention of the kids in the underground shelter. "Nigel!" said Lucas, surprised to see the smiling boy. He stopped, taking a deep breath before saying: "We beat it! We killed Leuvis! We're all free now!"

The children were in schock before they broke out in cheers. Emma smiled, having woken up just minutes ago. "I knew you could do this, (Y/N)." she said to herself, closing her eyes. Lucas asked: "How's everyone else?" "They're coming now. But..."

Oliver ran inside, calling: "(Y/N) and Pepe! Please threat them right now!" Lucas looked at them, then met eyes with a certain, nameless man. Their eyes widened before they shared a quick hug, smiling at one another.

"You're alive... I'm so glad!" said Lucas, closing his eyes. Mister returned the smile, saying: "That's my line, idiot!" He then turned to face Ray, who still held (Y/N), saying: "Let's leave the mushy stuff for later."

Lucas nodded, pointing over at a free spot. "Yeah, you can lay (Y/N) and Pepe down over there!" "We need to hurry and get them patched up as soon as possible. We need to leave." noted Mister, watching how Ray gently put (Y/N) down, pulling her shirt up slightly to get a look at her wound.

"Ray? What happened to (Y/N)?" asked Emma, her green eyes wide as she laid next to her. Ray didn't look at the orange haired girl as he answered: "Leuvis was about to kill me, but she shoved me out of the way."

"Your arm..." she trailed off, noticing the ripped fabric and the blood soaked parts of his jacket. But he didn't care about his own injury. He couldn't. He still had to make sure that (Y/N) will survive. "Lucas! We're almost out... There's not enough medicine for them..." called a child, gaining their attention.

Ray's dark green eyes widened as he said: "No, that's not true. There has to be more." The child shook his head, saying: "There's barely enough for your arm. We don't have any more." Ray looked down at (Y/N), trying to figure out what to do. This was bad, to say the least.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://www.pinterest.ch/pin/813955332656598952/