138

Hello, everyone!

I just wanted to inform you that I'm changing the update schedule for this book.

Don't worry, it'll still be once a week :)

I'm going to update on either Saturday or Sunday from now on.

The reason for that is that I simply had so much to do these past weekends, and I just couldn't find the time to write a chapter on Saturday. So, I'm adding an extra day for me to (hopefully) find the time to write!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this new chapter!

Have a good day / night <3

-Shuzuku Higami

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

Grabbing her weapon tightly, the young girl felt how her body started to shake. She absolutely despised what she was seeing, yet couldn't bring herself to divert her eyes from the scene in front of her.

"You ate... my mother?" she asked in a low, dangerous tone. It was completely unlike her, and caught the attention of the others. Mainly, of her three best friends.

The orange haired girl quickly asked: "What? She ate Mama?! So she's really-" However, Emma was cut off by (Y/N), who simply shook her head, still keeping her eyes fixed on that one face she recognized.

Still speaking in a low, whisper-like tone, she said: "It's not Mama Isabella. It's my mother. This thing ate the woman that birthed me." "What? How can you be so sure that it's her?" asked Norman, confused at what was happening.

"I saw her while we were at the seven walls. I knew she was dead, but this is... Knowing her fate is..." answered (Y/N), tearing up a little as she finally managed to look away, closing her eyes in the process.

Suddenly, and without any kind of warning, the huge being of faces split open, letting Reglavalima out. Her shoes made a clacked against the blood soaked floor with every step she took.

And then there she was, the queen, without a face.

One single question immediately made itself present in all of their heads, yet Emma was the only to actually speak it out loud. "What is that?" she asked, emphasizing the last word.

Completely taken back by what just happened, Norman noted: "It doesn't even have a face..." "The queen was resurrected?" asked Ray, his expression showing just how shocked he was. (Y/N) added: "Th-That thing is the queen, right?"

"How wonderful. You're all here, standing right in front of me." spoke the queen, but she didn't have a mouth to speak from. "The four very best premium products from Grace Fields' plant three. This is fantastic. It's just as they said... All of you are alive."

Her words and voice send shiver down their spines, but neither of them dared to move a single muscle. All in fear of what this 'new' queen could do. All of them had never heard of something like this happening before.

"I had almost given up. But you attacked my capital, and attacked my retainers. Not to mention defying me. You cattle children from Lambda and Grace Field escapees will all be returned to me. I'm going to eat every single one of you." she said, her head starting to transform.