146

Hello, everyone!

AAAAAAAAnd it's been another few months, huh...

Well, a lot has, once again, happened. At least I can say that I'm doing much, much, MUCH better since I got a new job :)

I'm still not sure with the update schedule, but I can PROMISE you that I'll 1000000000% finish this story. I won't ever discontinue this book, as I just love it too much!

And thank you to everyone who's still reading, voting, and commenting on my stories. It means so much to me that people actually enjoy what I've created.

Well then, that was that! Thank you for reading, and

Please enjoy!

-Shuzuku Higami

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

"Emma!" called Norman out, quickly moving his firearm up into the air. Emma ran past him, and Norman didn't hesitate to shoot and kill the Demon that was following her. "Thanks, Norman!" said Emma, a bright smile on her face as she showed him a thumbs-up.

The white haired boy returned her smile, although a bit flustered seeing her adorable expression. Gilda quickly joined their side, running alongside them. "Vincent should be ready in five minutes. Just hold out until then and get to the meeting-spot." ordered Norman, speaking through their communication device.

Gilda nodded, then went towards Don, saying: "Let's go this way, just as planned!" "Alright. Be careful, everyone!" called Don, the two of them leaving in another direction. Gillian split from the group as well, and so did Oliver, Zack, and Ayshe.

Each of them ran and ran, managing to gather quite a few Demons that wanted to catch them. But of course they wouldn't let them. They each just had to lure them to a specific spot. And from there, the plan would continue. All in order to rescue their dear friends.

Ray Pov:

Running around a corner, I saw a bunch of Demons running by, all of them too focused on something to see me. I quickly hid, spying around the corner once more. What are they after? Did they get an order or something?

"Ray, you're safe." I gasped in surprise, turning around with my weapon pointing at whoever called me. The moment I laid eyes on the male in front of me, I lowered the gun, saying: "Don't scare me like that, Oliver."

He chuckled, then turned serious again. "I don't see (Y/N) with you. Where is she?" he asked me. I went back to checking our surroundings, answering: "She's with Peter." "What?!" he asked, a bit too loud for my taste.

Calming down, he added: "Why is she with him? And more importantly, why aren't you with her? He's dangerous." I scoffed, continuing my way, with Oliver following me. I said: "As if I don't know that."

"Being sarcastic doesn't help us right now. We need to find her." said Oliver, his tone sounding like he was concerned, yet angered. I brushed it off, saying: "What do you think I'm doing?" He let out a sigh, then shook his head.