88

Merry Christmas, everyone♡

I'll have the Christmas special done by tomorrow!

I wanted to finish it today, but some things got inbetween, and oh well-

Anyways, hope you're having amazing holidays \(^♡^)/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

"An enemy would try to find our location or lure us out of hiding. My guess is he'll call again. However, I'm still doubtful. The possibility of it being an enemy still exists. Even then, I think it's real." explained Ray, a slight smile present on his face.

Emma sighed in relief, saying: "I'm glad. With this, we've successfully contacted our allies." "Someone willing to help us!" called Rossi, smiling brightly up at Emma.

(Y/N) quickly said: "We don't know about that yet." "Ah?" Ray nodded, adding: "I think the 'supporters' will want to have us all flee in secret. They don't know we plan on finding the 'seven walls' and saving all the kids being eaten."

"We'll have to let them know somehow..." trailed Emma off, thinking. Lucas bend down next to Rossi, saying: "They're definitely on our side." He then stood back up, facing the three oldest amongst the Grace Field escapees.

"Even so, I was starting to feel pretty desperate. The conversation was extremely short, and they said they'd call within 24 hours, but it took them one week. And also, the 'I can't meet right now'..." he said.

"My guess is that they're close to the enemy. But we can't know that for sure." noted (Y/N), closing her eyes in thought. "'Next time, I will be the one to contact you first. I will definitely come to see you.' That was his message." She then opened her eyes, saying: "Let's alternate people being in charge of the phone."

"Maybe it would be good to teach everyone Morse Code." said Lucas, nodding at (Y/N). "Yeah. After that, until 'contact' happens, I want to proceed somehow, towards finding the 'seven walls'." stated Ray.

Time skip: the next day

With the eye of the Cuvitidala dragon, search for the day and night. First, 10 Kilometers north, and then 10 Kilometers towards the east. After that, head 10 km south, then 10 km towards the west, then 10 km to the sky, and 10 km towards the underground. When the arrows between the sand cease, and the sun sets in the east, the earth will cry, and the wall will appear. That is the division between him and us, the seven walls.

That's what little information they had about the seven walls. And Thoma and Lanni were trying to solve this mystery.

"That's super obscure." noted Lanni, sighing heavily. Thoma nodded, adding: "Yeah, no matter how you look at it. This is totally unintelligible. For example, telling us to go north, then south. If they're all the same distance, we'll just end up at square one."

Lanni grinned at Ray, saying: "But I've seen this Cuvitidala before." "So have I." added Thoma, having that same grin on his face. (Y/N), who was next to Ray, turned to face Gilda, asking: "Gilda, have you finished the decryptions I asked for?"

"Yes." she answered, showing them the book she was holding. Yuugo, not really sure what was going on, asked: "Decryptions?" He lifted the book up to take a closer look, then said: "This really was a book in the archives."

Gilda nodded, saying: "I deciphered it because (Y/N) asked me to." "It's not just that the language is old. This is written with a unique handwriting on rag-like paper, do you even know what language it is?" asked Yuugo, eyeing the children.

Don spoke up with a smile: "It's mirrored Latin." "Latin? Mirrored writing?" (Y/N) said: "Latin was a language common in the ancient Roman empire. And mirrored writing is when you write letters in reverse."

"Oh, I noted that..." mumbled Violet, looking at the odd writing in the book. Ray said: "I noticed the Latin dictionary sitting on the other shelf. But we didn't have time before going to Goldy Pond, so (Y/N) asked these guys to decipher it."

"And when I read it, it was just as Ray and (Y/N) suspected. This book is the copy of a manuscript written by a couple of people." noted Don. Some of the other children gasped, while Anna said: "They were from different times and places. The Latin parts seem to be the oldest of all."

Nat said: "Maybe it was a handwritten account, from 100 years ago..." Don spoke up again: "That
s where it came from. Cuvitidala." "Cuvitidala... Is it a place? Otherwise..." trailed Emma off, to which Gilda said: "It most likely is. I brought a map."

She opened a book, where an old mad was drawn in. Without any hesitation, she pointed to a specific location, saying: "Right here." Emma said: "Those are the new coordinates... Are these the same coordinates as the pen?"

(Y/N), taking a closer look at the map to memorize it, said: "'With the eye of the Cuvitidala dragon, search for the day and night.' There aren't any other hints. We'll have to go to Cuvitidala first."

"D528-143." said Ray, reading the coordinates out loud. "That's so far from here..." said Yvette, with Chris nodding at her, both of them holding worried expressions. "Who's going?" asked Yuugo, his eyes focused on the trio.

Ray began talking: "Our allies told us to stay in B06-32. For the most part, I want us to stay as well." Emma quickly said: "Let's only take a few of us. Bringing too many people will get us noticed."

(Y/N) looked up at the adult, saying: "I'd really like to have you come with us, but the ones who are going are Ray, Emma, Gilda, Don, and me." The two mentioned children were clearly surprised, their eyes widening.

"Hey, are the small kids going to be okay with that?! There're gonna be a lot of Demons, of course, and you won't have any kind of guide in this situation. We're headed into unknown territory here." noted Yuugo, not liking the idea of them going alone, without him.

"I know that it's dangerous, but you're much stronger than us. And the enemy is still searching for us. I don't think it would be good to go with all of our strong forces, leaving the weaker ones completely open for an attack." explained (Y/N).

Emma added: "This is the base of the cattle children, where we all live." "Yuugo, can I ask a favour of you?" asked (Y/N), her voice sweet, yet serious. He clearly hesitated, then nodded, making her smile lightly.

"Please keep the shelter and everyone in it save."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://www.pinterest.ch/pin/66357794498816571/