110

(Y/N) Pov:

I kept my gaze down, staring at the ground as we continued to walk. My hand gripped tightly onto Ray's, my face growing redder with every second. "Are you sure you're alright?" he asked me, to which I nodded, muttering a quick: "Y-Yeah, I am."

He let out a soft sigh, saying: "I know you don't like all the stares, but Norman's the boss around here. Their reaction is reasonable." "I know..." I trailed off, still not looking up. "You still don't like social interactions, huh? I'm sorry for pulling all eyes this way." apologized Norman, chuckling at my current misery.

"No, i-it's fine. They're just... staring." I said, glancing up at him. He let out a short laugh, saying: "You're the cutest sister I could've wished for. Alright, I'll try to handle it." My face only got redder as I stepped closer to Ray, almost causing both of us to trip.

"It's alright. At ease." said Norman out loud, waving at the many, many kids with a smile on his face. They were all staring at our group since Norman is the boss here. And, apparently, they don't get to see him very often.

Most of the kids went on with their own business, which was a great relief. "Thank you." I said, smiling at Norman. He returned my smile, saying: "Don't mind it. I guess it is my fault for always staying up in that room."

Not long after that, we reached a building. "We're here." announced Norman, as if it wasn't anything special. "A house?!" asked the kids, all of them running inside, starting to inspect the rooms and everything in them.

And there really was everything one could need. Beds, a bath, a kitchen, a living room, and so much space. Natt even almost began crying as he saw a toilet. "Feel free to use this building and the two neighboring ones as you'd like. Dinner will be ready shortly." said Norman, to which the other kids thanked him happily.

I noticed Yvette, Jemima, and Rossi standing behind Norman. "Hey, hey." tried Rossi, only for Norman not to hear him over the other kids. Yvette looked at me, her expression practically screaming for help. I chuckled softly, tugging gently on Ray's jacket, indicating that they should mimic me. Ray looked at me in question, to which I simply shook my head, looking back over at Jemima.

She flashed me a quick smile, then tugged at Norman's sleeve, gaining his full attention. He turned to face the three of them, asking: "What's up?" Jemima spoke up, picking her words carefully.

"You're the 'Boss', Norman... so why? Hayato told us the boss is like a god. And even back there, everyone was surprised when they saw you. You have so many people, and this amazing hideout, Norman. So why are you still Minerva to them?" She looked to the ground, then up at him, asking: "Is it okay to be calling you Norman? Or should it be Minerva? Or Boss?"

"Jemima..." I trailed off, leaning my head onto Ray's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me, saying: "I didn't expect that question from them. But I guess they have a point." I nodded, looking over at them.

Norman put a hand on his cheek, closing his eyes, seemingly thinking for a moment. "Hmm, I see. To most of the people here, I guess I'm usually the boss. And to Hayato and Jin, I'm known as William Minerva." He then opened his blue eyes, smiling at the three of them.

"But I'm Norman. No matter how my position changes, even if I were to grow taller than the house. I'm me. The Norman that you all know." he answered her question, causing me to smile. They then ended up in a group hug, just as Hayato walked into the room with Anna and the others.

Time skip: less than an hour later