💜 Jin hyung

It was a fine morning, people usually wake up and get ready for the day but here in a small maid room a beautiful angel was sleeping, he had a frown in his sleep as he was too tired of working all night the day before. His not-so-peaceful sleep was disturbed by a bucket of cold water.

Taehyung's pov:

I was sleeping in my bed. It was not a peaceful one cause my body ached so much that I didn't want to wake up anytime soon, but guess what? I had to wake up, not because of a morning alarm like people wake up to, no not at all it was cold water that was poured on my aching body, I flinched at the sudden cold water giving chills early morning, not that it was any new to me but still I am not used to it. Not even a bit. And later I heard that harsh voice which gives me nightmares.

Lina: hey bitch what are you still doing in your bed get your lazy ass down and prepare breakfast I am hungry

I just didn't talk back, not wanting to get beaten, I got up slowly shaking due to the cold breeze that came from the window. I made my way to the bathroom to take a warm bath and brush my teeth with strawberry toothpaste cause I love it very much. After my routine, I wore simple clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen. I wore my apron and started to make breakfast. Not to brag, but I am very good at cooking. I work at jin hyung's cafe so I learnt to cook. As soon as I finished the dishes I placed them in front of my aunt and noona.

 As soon as I finished the dishes I placed them in front of my aunt and noona

I made an avocado bagel with eggs sunny side up.
Areum: Hey bitch, what took you so long to make this shit, huh? Anyways I don't want it, give me money I will eat on the way to university.

Hearing this my eyes got teary. I gave the money that I had for my breakfast as I knew my aunt will not give me food to eat. After hearing some more curses I went back to my room to pack my bag and head to jin hyung's cafe as it is still early for classes. My class starts at 9 o'clock it was still 7 o'clock. It took me a good 15 minutes to reach the cafe by bus. I entered the cosy cafe and it was still empty. I went inside the cafe's kitchen and found hyung making something.

Tae: Hey hyung what are you doing, it's still early for any customers to come.

Jin: Good morning to you too.... and this is not for any customers to eat tae.

Tae: then?

Jin: it's for you to eat dumbo. I know that your so-called aunt will never let you have a peaceful breakfast, so I thought to make breakfast for you.

He said smiling.

Tae: Hyung don't you think, you are too good to an employee like me.

I asked him looking down, it was silent for few seconds until I had slight pain on my forehead. Yes, you are right, jin hyung flicked my forehead. I whine at the pain with a small pout still not looking at him cause I knew my words made him angry.

Jin's pov:

I almost cooed at that cute little pout, I composed myself as I need to knock some sense in his peanut size brain. So I told him to look at me, but he did not make a move. So I lifted his head with my fingers but still, he had his eyes down. I once again told him to look up. This time he looked at me as if I was his mom who was scolding him for stealing candies. Anyways sometimes I feel like his mom tho. Because I was the one who practically raised him, but I still don't know why he never had my sassiness.

Jin: KIM TAEHYUNG, who am I to you, pls be honest. What do you see me as....

His eyes became glossy and he pouted even more and looked down cause I raised my voice at him.

Jin: So, this means I mean nothing to you. Hmm ok, I won't bother you from now on you can be my employee or whatever.

I said that and turned to leave but held my hand and hugged me tightly as if his life depends on me he held me like I was his mom.

Tae: H-hwngie taetae ish swowy Tae lob jin-nie hwngie vevy mch.

That's when I knew he slipped into headspace. Oh my god, once again I made him sad by raising my voice and by my mean words *sigh*. I am such a bad hyung to him. Eomma's (tae's mom) last wish was to keep him happy and safe yet here I am, making him sad over and over again.

I hugged him back and comforted him. After few minutes we broke the hug and he was back to his senses. He looked at me and asked me.

Tae: Hyung, are you mad at me. Sorry hyung I won't say those words again. And sorry for slipping.

That pout never left his lips

Jin: yahh.. how many times should I tell you to stop apologising for slipping huh. You can slip whenever you want when I am around. ok? Your hyung is here bub. I will make sure to take care of you. Got it I am your hyung, see we even share the same last name.

I heard him giggle at my words.

To be continued.......