💜 Acting king tae

A/n pov:

Tae stared at the women, he had to force himself out of the little space and hold on to the pup for safety. His heart was beating fast in anxiety seeing her after a long time.

Lina: Aww how cute taebaby~

Lina cooed with a smile coming forward.

Tae: A-aunt?

Tae sutured getting up from the ground with the pup who was now barking at the strange woman. Tae placed the pup back inside the basket and stood up and what he didn't expect was for lina to hug him.

Lina: I missed you, son. I really did. How have you been tae? What happened to you?

Lina questioned breaking the hug, now caressing his hair.

Manipulation, that's what she chose to use on tae now. There's no use in harming him now, but if she managed to manipulate tae and turn him against Jeon's family she could get what she wanted for herself and her daughter.

Tae: I-I'm good aunt, what about you and noona?

Oh~ seems like he's falling, lina fake gulped at the question and shook her head.

Lina: I want to say my sorry to you tae, I'm really sorry for hurting you. I never meant to do it in the first place.

She cried lowering her head in shame.

Tae: Aunt, don't be- I forgot everything, please don't cry.

Tae said seeing her tearing up. You are such a fool Taehyung! Just like your naive mom.

Lina: I want to tell you many things son. Please listen to me carefully.

Lina said and began to tell the made-up story of Jeon's and seokjin killing his parents.

Lina: T-they even sent your sister Jennie after she gave birth to our Hamzy. They didn't want Jennie to involve with the baby so they did that. I don't know where my daughter is suffering because of them!!

She hissed angrily. Ah, she never cared about Jennie ever. Cause that bitch only brought disgrace to her as she believes.

Tae: Jennie N-noona? Hamzy is Jennie noona's baby?

Tae asked with wide eyes making Lina nod. I didn't think you were this easy to fool, lina thought mentally smirking.

Lina: I want you to get Justice for us, tae! For your mom, dad your noona.
Everyone. I'll be here to guide you, I'll protect you from everyone who'll harm you, I promise.

Lina said holding tae's hands softly and tae stared at her biting his bottom lips with tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

Tae's pov:

Bitch, did you think I would believe your bullshits!! Thank God Chim already told your evil side when I asked him, that day at the hospital. You killed my parents you old bitch!! I'll make sure you won't see the sun Tomorrow!! And you're blaming it on lily mom and my Jin hyung!!? How freaking dare you must be!!

And your daughter of a bitch drools over my husband! First I should bring her here too. Oh~ it's time to show the art I Mastered.

Tae: A-aunt *sniffle* where's Aerum noona? I want to see her.

I acted somehow bringing tears to my eyes. Aish I should Just go for acting!!

Luna: oh Wait a minute taebaby I'll call her, If she comes to know you are here she'll break.

She replied taking her phone. She doesn't need to do that old bitch. If I tell my husband he'll break her into pieces and throw her to the dogs.

*woof* *woof*