💜 chimchim

A/n pov:

After attending the regular customers at the cafe, tae bid goodbye to his jin hyung and the other co-workers and left for his university. As he entered the university gates he searched for a certain dirty blond hair short male but lil bit taller than him tho ( tae is the shortest and the youngest in this ff because I like it that way ) as soon as he found the said male he ran and back hugged him. The short male didn't even have to turn around or even flinch at the sudden hug cause he knew who was hugging him.

Jimin's pov:

Chim: taetae!! Gm

Tae: hey chimchim

He said with his cheerful voice. He is always cheerful in the morning, I wonder how he manages to pretend to be happy all the time. Yes, I knew he was tired and not happy as he looks. something is always bothering him, but I still don't know the reason. When I ask him what was wrong he always changes the topic or says this one particular sentence that I hate the most.

"chim hyung, I don't want to be a bother"

If he had any problem I may help him with it...
I hope he trusts me enough to share his problems. I knew him from 6th grade, at that time he was a very happy boy. but after some years he was not the same tae I knew, he stopped sharing about his life that made me worried. He used to tell every single thing that happens to him but it's not the same now. I desperately want to know what is wrong but I don't know how to ask him.

I was brought back to reality when he called me.

Tae: hey, chim, down to earth.

Chim: hmm, what were you saying tae.

Tae: I asked whether you had your breakfast chim.

Chim: oh taetae, I had my breakfast baby.

I said giving him my infamous eye smile because I was happy that he always cares for me like a sibling. I always wanted to have a baby brother like him. That's why I wanted him to call me hyung, as I'm older than him, but he never calls me hyung saying that I was his soulmate. But he calls me hyung when he wanted to say something serious or when he wanted something from me.

Tae: ok chim let's go to the class and talk, my legs are paining.

He said with a lil pout.

Chim: ok hop on, I'll give you a piggyback ride.

As I said it his pout turned into a very big boxy smile. He came behind me and hopped on me I carried him all the way to the class it was not new for us cause I always offer him a piggyback ride and he never complains about it. as we were in our class I was about to go to the last row but he stopped me like usual. We always sat in the first row. Aish, I don't know what to do with this boy. He always makes me sit in the front row as if I was a top student at this university. Sitting in the front row was always a nightmare for me, it was always silent and that makes me want to sleep. You know once I fell asleep when the class was still going on and he didn't even bother to wake me up and you know what? I got caught by the professor. He sent me to detention for 3 hours after his class but guess what I went and fell asleep once again hehe.

Chim: tae, why do you love Sitting in the front row, do you love business classes that much. It's sooo boring tae.

Tae: then why you took business studies chim.

Chim: ohh, I have to take over my dad's company tae. As I am his only heir.

I said and I don't know why his face turned sad and he looked down but I still wanted to know so I continued asking him.

Chim: so, what bout you tae what made you take business major. Is it some kind of passion, dream or something like that?

I knew he loved cooking and he loves art. But he never told me the reason behind taking business lessons when he doesn't even like it a bit. Whenever I ask him he just shrugs or tries to change the topic.

Tae's pov:

he asked me the question I have been avoiding since we started our university journey.

Tae: no, chim it's not my dream or any kind of passion.

I said it in a sad tone, remembering how I took this major.
I took it because my aunt forced me to take a business major saying, that it was my fault that she isn't rich anymore. She says that I was the reason for dad's company to go bankrupt. But she was not wrong tho, I was the reason. I should have taken over dad's company but I was too young to take over the business and I don't even know anything about it and I was broken to even think about the business stuff.
My aunt wanted me to take a business major so that I can apply to big companies for jobs and make more money for her to spend. At first, I was hesitant but then she said she won't let me take any other major. So that's when I knew I had no choice but to take business studies. After a few minutes of silence, chim started to speak.

Chim: tae, why don't you share what's going on in your mind tae. Tell me what's bothering you tae. You know that I will never leave your side right.

Tae: *sigh* nothing chim.

I said looking down, it's not like I don't want to share my problems with him. But I can't tell him. Not at this place. If I start saying I may get emotional and slip into headspace. And I never wanted it to happen.

Chim: am I nothing to you tae?

Ohh, God!! why everyone is asking me this silly question today. First jin hyung and now Jimin hyung. Do they have any mission like, " make tae slip to headspace" or " make tae emo" gosh?

Tae: chim look at me, you too know that you are my only soulmate since 6 th grade. Then what makes you think that you are nothing to me. Huh?

Chim: If you think that I am your soulmate then you should not hide anything from me. Why don't you trust me tae?

This broke my heart, did my chim think that I don't trust him enough to share my problems. Oh God, I should not make him feel this way. Ok, I have made my mind. I am gonna tell him today.

Tae: chim, I promise you that after class we will go out to my favourite place and I will tell you every single thing you need to know. Is that ok?

This made my soulmate smile

Chim: then ok, is it a promise?

He asked me lifting his pinky finger.

Tae: yes, hyung it's a promise.

I said connecting our pinky and sealing our promise with a cheek peck. You know these are soulmate things. As soon as we finish our soulmate things the professor entered and the class started. Today is gonna be a long day.....

To be continued....

I love vmin 💜 🤧

I love vmin 💜 🤧