💜 insecurities

A/n pov:

Time skip~

Everything was back to normal, Jungkook was busy with his work, tae was busy with his university. It's been a month since tae came to Jeon's mansion and he was happy about the fact that things were going good, he was no more woken up by cold water, no more abused by his wicked aunt and her daughter and above all tae was treated with kindness and love at the Jeon's mansion.

But at the same time, he felt a little bit sad and even frustrated that he couldn't slip into Little space. Since jungkook was mostly busy he couldn't spend time with him, so he spent time with hamzy who was his source of happiness now.
Jungkook was loaded with work as he was about to launch a new product. So he didn't get time to spend with his family. And as for Mi-young, Ara, lisa, rosé and Sang-hoon found a small mansion a little away from Jeon's mansion and moved there as Junghoon ordered them to. Lisa and rosé Joined the entertainment industry as Lisa loved to dance and rosé loved to sing. And Junghoon found sang-hoon a good school to continue his schooling in Korea.

It was Friday evening, tae was seated on his bed and hamzy was on his lap, tae was teaching hamzy the alphabet.

Tae: F for fish

Tae said pointing at the fish picture.
Suddenly, a moment flashed in his mind. The memory of Jungkook, him and hamzy when Jungkook took them to an aquarium and spent the whole day with them the day Jungkook kissed him and told him that he loved him. Now jungkook didn't even have time to have a proper talk with him. No morning kisses no good night kisses and not even cuddles.

But tae was used to this. Used to be left alone. Not that it was new to him. But still, he can't help but be sad about it. He shouldn't be feeling like this right? He should be glad that he is not beaten by his aunt, must be glad he is getting a proper meal and glad that people are showing kindness to him. He should not feel sad for not getting enough attention.

“don't be ungrateful Taehyung, be glad for this, you don't even deserve this yet you get this, be thankful for that idiot”

He scolded himself, he was so deep in thoughts that he didn't notice tears streaming down his pretty eyes. Frustration, sadness. He should be happy right now but why isn't he?

As he stopped teaching, hamzy turned and looked up and gasped when she saw her tae crying. She softly called but tae didn't respond. The next thing she said snapped tae out of his thoughts.

Hamzy: Mama

The little bean called softly tugging tae's shirt to get his attention. He froze when he heard the word. Did he hear it right?

Tae: B-baby what did you call me?

Tae asked with widened eyes. The word made him feel things. He didn't expect hamzy to call him like that.

Hamzy: mama

Hamzy called him once again softly making his heart skip. He felt happy, very happy right now. The sad tears that he shed turned into happy ones. He wanted to share this thing with Jungkook.

Tae: who told you this, baby? Who told you to call me this?

Tae asked softly caressing her cheeks.

Hamzy: Lili

Hamzy said mentioning lisa. Tae was happy that hamzy called her mama. And thought that he was her mama but suddenly something strike him. Jungkook and he are not even together. Jungkook said he loved tae, but their relationship was still unstable.

First-week when he was here Jungkook was so lovey-dovey, he used to spend even the little time he get with him and hamzy. When he knew he doesn't have a phone to call him, he bought him the most expensive one, which tae, of course, didn't accept but then jungkook kissed him and said that he would miss him at the office so he can call tae whenever he gets free time, so tae accepted it.

Then the next week jungkook began to get busy with his office work and barely came home. Ji-hoon was even there to help jungkook but why isn't he spending time with them? Did he lose interest in him? Did he? Did jungkook think that he was a useless piece of trash that he didn't want? So he just abandoned him?

He told he loved me but why isn't he showing it to me like before. This lonely time reminded him of the days when he use to wait for jungkook every Sunday hoping that he would come play with him. He can never forget those days ever. The way he longed to see jungkook but he was only fooled. Jungkook never came.

And now he feels the same way. Now he is waiting for the same person, the same way and that person only gave him sadness. Do jungkook even care about him? Did jungkook already find someone else?  He is my kookie right?
He is my bunny hyung, right? He won't find anyone else right?

Even if he finds someone else I won't stop him. My bunny hyung must always have the best. And I understand that I'm not the best one.

Hamzy: Mama mama don cly hamshi luv yuw.

Hamzy said and she hugged tae's waist and leaned on him.

Tae: baby i-im not mama. I'm tae.

Tae stuttered, he didn't want to disappoint hamzy later on. He didn't want to get the child's hopes up.
But his heart clenched when he saw the baby girl's eyes tearing up.

Hamzy: taetae not hamshi mama?

She asked as her lips wobbled making tae even sadder. He wanted to cry, seeing tears in her eyes.

Tae: D-don't cry baby taetae loves you a lot. If you cry I will be sad too.

Tae said as he brought the tiny body to his chest and hugged her tightly. It was a warm and calming hug. He patted her back softly and calmed her down. After a few minutes, hamzy fell asleep in tae's warm embrace fisting his shirt not wanting to let him go. Tae slowly placed her on his bed and laid next to her as the baby was not letting his shirt.

He cuddled his tiny happiness and closed his eyes.

A few hours later~

Jungkook came to the mansion stumbling a little. It was 10 o clock and everyone in the mansion were sleeping. He went to his room stumbling on the stairs and entered directly to the bathroom to take a shower to get rid of the alcohol smell. After showering he wore his dress and went to tae's room. He saw tae and hamzy cuddling. He went near them and tapped tae's shoulder making him flinch. He was about to scream in fear but jungkook placed a finger on his lips telling him to not scream.

Jungkook: Come with me.

Jungkook said and it was so easy to guess that jungkook was drunk.

Tae: Did you drink!?

Tae whisper shouted.

Jungkook: Don't you understand what I said?

Jungkook asked in his deep tone. This scared tae. This was not like his jungkook. This is not his same sweet kookie. His tone and his attitude were different. And not to mention the deadly glare jungkook was giving him frightened him. He slowly removed hamzy's hand from his body who whined. He patted her back to sleep and placed a pillow next to her and slowly got up from the bed. As soon as he did jungkook grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the room.

Tae: H-hyung

Tae called with a scared expression.

Jungkook: shut up!!

Jungkook said and made his silent.
He didn't know the reason behind jungkook's anger. And why did jungkook drink?

Tae was dragged to jungkook room and was thrown on jungkook's bed harshly.

Jungkook: why did you go out with this guy?

He asked with a glare showing a picture.

Ready?