💜 engaged

Time skip~

A months later

Things we going great in Jeon's mansion. All were so so delighted about the new addition to their family. They took utmost care of tae and made sure he was safe and healthy. They never leave tae alone and always make sure he doesn't feel lonely and tae he doesn't have morning sickness anymore after the magic soup Ara gives him every day. And even our little bean hamzy was so excited to be a good noona. She was so amazed when she found out her mama was having a baby in his tummy. Like she couldn't stop asking questions like how tae ate her baby brother, does the baby have light and air inside his tummy and so many questions that he couldn't answer. And times like that he looks at his soon-to-be husband the great Jeon jungkook for answers.

Yeah, you heard me right tae's soon-to-be husband. Jungkook proposed tae in the same garden where they play marriage play when they were kids. Jungkook was so darn nervous to propose tae as he feared tae would reject him. He wasn't the best after all, but tae got so emotional at the proposal and cried his eyes out. He didn't think jungkook would propose his suddenly, it caught him off guard. But in the end, he accepted the proposal and decided to marry the love of his life and officially be jungkook's.

Now tae was getting ready for a special occasion at his university. He was very excited to see the special guest actor seojoon and get his autograph, jimin being seojoon's cousin he promised that he would arrange a free fanmeet for his soulmate so here tae was getting ready for that. But someone didn't like the idea of this fan meeting shit even a bit. He was cursing jimin in his head. And was very jealous that someone has tae's attention.

Jungkook: Angel you aren't wearing that crop top and stepping out of this room.

Jungkook warns firmly when tae chooses to wear a crop top which reveals too much of his cute tummy.

Tae: B-but hyung I will look good In them!!

Tae mumbled with a cute pout looking at the clothes in his hand. You would look good even without wearing anything angel, kook thought but soon shook away his thoughts when he heard tae whine.

Tae: please bunny hyungie let me wear them just for today! Hobi hyung said I would gain more weight after a few months these are not going to fit me then.

Tae pleaded with his puppy eyes and that pout that would always get jungkook's heart, but this time it didn't.

Jungkook: Angel it's cold outside!! You'll catch a cold if you wear such revealing clothes, see it's even going to show your soft puffy chest.

Jungkook pointed out poking tae's chest which was sensitive and tender due to pregnancy effects. Tae gasped and slapped jungkook's hand away softly.

Tae: hyung!! That hurts!

Tae huffed and turned around to open his wardrobe. Nowadays kook is giving too much attention to his tummy and his chest since they are so soft and fluffy. He always kept kissing them whenever he gets a chance, even this morning he woke to jungkook kissing and sucking his chest. When tae kept looking for some other clothes inside his wardrobe jungkook hugged him from behind and started kissing his neck. He sometimes wonders if he is pregnant or jungkook is pregnant. Gosh, that bunny guy is horny 24/7.

Jungkook: you smell so good angel, so so good.

Jungkook let out a small groan sniffing and kissing his neck. Tae bit his lips suppressing his moans as he didn't want to get tired today, if he moans things won't go as he planned, he has to get ready for God's sake. Jungkook turned him around and closed the wardrobe pushing tae against it lightly.

Jungkook: why do you look so tempting these days?

Jungkook husked nuzzling his nose to tae's blushy cheeks which are round and fluffy now. He has been eating well and gained a little bit of weight.