💜contract

A/n pov:

As jimin left tae in front of his house he decided to go to visit his parents, but he got a call from his dad.

Jimin's pov:

I picked the call

Jimin: yes dad, is there any problem, I am coming home now.

Mr.park: Hey son, I need you at my office now. Please be there.

As I was about to ask why the call got cut. Did he just cut my call, so rude? I mumbled and pouted. Soon I reached my dad's company. And went to his cabin as I was waiting the usual flirty secretary came in and greeted me.

Secretary: oh Mr Park, you look so handsome wanna have some fun.

She said in a seductive tone. I just rolled my eyes.

Jimin: This is not a club to have fun ms. Leave before I tell my dad to fire you. Get out.

I said in a annoyed tone. She left and dad arrived in a minute.

Mr Park: ohh son I thought you won't make it.

He said and hugged me.

Jimin: dad I am angry don't talk to me.

I said angry pouting and he just chuckled at my childish behaviour.

Mr Park: why is that, ohh I remember. Did you get mad that I cut your call? I thought it was better to talk to you in person.

Jimin: talk about what dad?

Mr Park: you are gonna sign a deal on my behalf.

He said and it shocked me.

Jimin: dad I am still studying. Don't you think it's too early for me to take over your company?

Mr Park: son please try to understand. Mom and I are getting old. You need to learn the things you need to know before we leave. You also need a partner and settle. We wanted to see you happy and settled. We don't mind your gender preferences, it's up to you but find a partner soon and also take over the company. It doesn't matter if you completed your studies are not. Just see it as a practice. Ok

I just sigh and nodded. I know he is telling it for my good. But still...

Jimin: ok dad, give me the company details I'll prepare for the meeting.

Mr Park: That's my son, mom will be so happy you agreed. My secre-

He was about to say but I stopped him.

Jimin: dad ill go alone than to go with that bit- women. Please, dad, she is annoying me. You better fire her.

He laughed at that, and I pouted.

Jimin: dad it's not even funny.

Mr Park: but it is funny for me.

He said and laughed loudly.

Jimin: dad if you keep laughing I'll just leave now.

Mr Park: ok, ok I'll stop now. I will send someone else to accompany you. Is that fine?

I nodded. Soon another middle-aged woman came in and explained everything about the project. I need to go to the famous Jeon company. Why can't they just come here, aish today is gonna be a long day. I already hate that Jeon. I thought and left the company to Jeon's company.

At Jeon's mansion

Lily and tae were watching tv, suddenly Lily remembered something.

Lily's pov: