💜 Tears

Flashback

Jin's pov:

I sneaked into the mansion. I sneaked into Tae's room without getting caught. There was one in the mansion tho. That's what I thought. I closed the door and locked it. When I looked around I saw no one there, the room was dark no lights whereon. So I turned on the light and that's when I noticed tae in the corner hugging himself, closed eyes. I went near him and sat in front of him. I called him softly.

Jin: Tae, baby open your eyes. Your jin hyung is here.

I touched him but it made him flinch and he started crying. Soon I started to comfort him hugging him tightly.

Jin: t-tae don't cry it's me your hyung. I'm sorry baby look at me. It's ok, hyung is here with you. Hyung will take you from here.

Hearing my voice he stopped panicking and hugged me back.

Tae: H-hywngie w-why ywou no c-come here. Taetae mish a-appa. G-od took appa Hywngie.

First I was shocked Hearing tae speak like this, but I thought to let it be as he was crying

Jin: tae, Don't cry baby, I am here so I will make sure my baby is fine.

He was still crying so much.

Tae: Hwungie taetae H-hwurt.

He said but I didn't get what he said.

Jin: what tae.

He pointed to his cheek. That's when I noticed a handprint on his left cheek. It looked painful. I got so mad seeing that. Mom and dad never even raised their voice at us but. Someone has hurt him like this. What the fuck is happening here. I was fuming in anger.

Jin: WHAT THE FUCK. WHO DID THIS TO YOU.

I shouted at his face and he started to cry. I shouldn't have shouted at him I should have calmed him. He tried to push my hands as I unconsciously held them tightly. So now I let go of his hand and hugged him tightly. Saying lots of sorry's. He was breathing heavily so I thought to take him to the doctor. I lifted him up and somehow managed to open the door. Tae was still shaking and crying. As I was about to exit I heard someone clapping their hands. I turned around and saw lina standing there with an evil grin. She came forward. As tae saw that woman he started shaking, even more, cried hugging me tightly and hide his face in my shoulders. Soon tae passed out still in my arms.

Lina: oh my God, look who is here.

She said looking at me still with that evil grin.

Jin: Ms Kim I wanted to take tae to the hospital.

I told with gritted teeth. She seems to notice that. When I turned around there were many guards. One of them took tae from me. As I turned around I saw lina in front of me.

Lina: I wanted to meet you, my dear. How are you?

She asked with a fake kind tone.

Jin: TELL THEM TO GIVE HIM BACK. HE FUCKING FAINTED LINA.

I didn't even mind calling her by her name anymore. I was fuming in anger.

Lina: Oh, dear calm down. I just wanted to meet you. See tae dear is fine he is just sleeping. And that is not the way you speak to your auntie.

She said it with a fake pout. Why she is acting like this. I didn't have any idea. I try to calm down as it was not the time to fight.

Jin: Ms Kim tell me what you want. Please don't beat around the bush. I need to take tae to the hospital.