💜boyfriends?

A/n pov:

At jin's cafe

Jin and Namjoon were staring at each other's soul. No words were spoken, they didn't even hear the things happening around them because they were lost in each other's eyes. Anyone can see the love in each other's eyes.
But they were interrupted by a phone ringtone. It was joon's phone he took the phone and looked at the caller ID it was an unknown call, he excused himself and attended the phone call thinking it would be something important.

Namjoon pov:

Namjoon: Hello.

I was about to ask who was it but the other person interrupted me.

Jimin: Hyung you have been staring at jin hyung for 15 minutes straight. Do something before he throw you out of his cafe.

I recognized the voice as soon as he spoke. An idea popped up in my head.

Namjoon: ohh Hello baby girl. Did you miss me that much.

Jimin: Hyung do I sound like a girl to you. I will complain to my two papi's they will yeet you to another continent.

He said a bit dramatic, I wanted to laugh and that's what I did. I can feel the stare of someone burning into my soul. And That's what I wanted now.

Namjoon: oh baby don't worry I will buy all your favourites and be there in no time.

Jimin: Hyung I know what you are doing right now. But believe me Jin hyung is definitely gonna throw you out.

He said.

Namjoon: baby girl don't worry about that, I only have eyes for you. No one can take me away from you.

I said eyeing Jin hyung. He had tears in his eyes but still glared at me. If he comes to know this is all a prank then no one can save me from his pink spatula but still I want it. I want to know if he still feels the same for me. And the glare I was getting proves it all, he is still that possessive cute senior.

Suga's pov:

I took jimin's phone from his hands and placed it near my ear and the first thing I heard was baby girl. Wtf.

Suga: yah leave our baby alone. We just now asked him on a date and here you are trying to steal him. He ain't yours.

I said cause I saw how Jimin praised him in the morning. Namjoon is really a smart and talented guy and I don't want joon to flirt with our baby. I can't help it cause jimin is really cute,sassy,bold and even strong. He isn't like that submissive bottom, he is more like demanding bottom and I love it. As soon as I spoke Namjoon said bye and cut the call.

Suga: wtf he cut the call as soon as he heard my voice.

I said offended. Hobi and jimin just laughed at me.

Jimin: papi don't be mean he is just trying to make jin hyung jealous. Let's just enjoy our date.

He said cheerfully. I smiled at that.

Hobi: yes hyung let him be. He is just trying to get back with his lover.

My hobi said smiling brightly. I returned it with a gummy smile and nodded.

Jimin: yoongi hyung I wanted to ask you something.

I just hummed

Jimin: how did you two met. And how you know tae? Hobi hyung knows him cause he was his doctor.

He asked me. I smiled and looked at hobi.

Hobi: I will tell you that story.

Hobi said smiling at jimin. And jimin returned his eye smile. He was cute and hot at the same time.