💜 Heart ache

A/n pov:

Jungkook was staring at the little banana milk thief who stopped on his track after hearing his voice. Tae didn't know what to do he just sat there with the can of banana milk in his hand, the other hand holding his chimmy plushie tightly in fear. He heard footsteps behind him making his heart rate pick up. Tae sat there biting his lower lips nervously not knowing how to escape from his sneaky act. He shut his eyes tightly when kook's hot breath hit his nape and a surprised gasp left his mouth when he was lifted in the air by a pair of very similar strong arms. He opened one eye and peeked at jungkook whose stare was already on him. Tae once again shut his eyes not being able to take that stare. Jungkook kept walking without a word to his room and tae wondered why jungkook was not talking a word. His hyung's silence was killing him so tae decided to try talking.

Tae: H-hyungie

Tae mumbled cutely with a pout as jungkook kept walking without a word. Jungkook's thoughts were completely different from how he behaved. He just wanted to kiss the younger senselessly and make love to him all night. Gently tho. But he put on a straight face and carried the cutie to his room. He still has to teach him a lesson so his dick can wait until then.

Tae: bunny hyungie~ Talk to your baby!!

Tae whined as he poked jungkook's chest with his pointer finger but was ignored once again. Tae didn't like to be ignored so he reached and cupped jungkook's face only to gasp and pull his hand.

Tae: hyung!!! Put me down!!

Tae began to panic as jungkook's skin was burning. Today was a very tiring day for the older. Right after coming back from work, he had to rush to the hospital and then he again came to take tae from the ice cream parlour even when he was so damm exhausted and not to forget the cold weather.

Tae: Hyung!! Why aren't you listening!!? Put me down! You....you are burning hyung....please

Tae's voice came as a whisper at the end. He didn't feel right. His hyung is not doing good. And him being the cause of it made his heartache with guilt.

Jungkook: will you stop wriggling? You are hurting my hand.

Jungkook's voice came coldly and tae stopped on his track immediately. He then remembered kook's injured hand and it only hurt him more.

Tae: I'm sorry.......I'm sorry hyung... I'm sorry

Tae started to chant and jungkook kept walking up the stairs carefully and slowly listening to his angel's apology. He wanted to break his act so badly and tae pleading him wasn't helping.

Tae: I'm truly sorry hyung....didn't mean to say those stupid words...please hyung give me another chance to prove myself. I Love you so much. I want to be selfish hyung... I can't give you up. Not when You are mine. Please please talk to me

Tae kept pleading with his teary eyes as they finally reached kook's room.

Jungkook: open the door angel

Jungkook said softly finally giving up on his tough act. He can't let his angel drown in sorrow it's not good for both tae and their baby too. Oh, their baby. He looked down on tae's clothed tummy making a mental note to leave a million kisses after they made up. A small smile tucked on his lips thinking about their baby.

When tae heard kook asking to open the door, he obeyed and did as he was told. Then kook walked inside his room and placed tae gently on his bed. Tae sat up and looked at jungkook with his puppy when jungkook kept standing tae crawled forward and pulled jungkook's hand to make him sit on the bed next to him and made kook face him.

Tae: Hyung I'm sorry. I know I'm so bad for you and I know I have always been a trouble for you. And nowadays I'm not even being myself. I can feel it hyung. I'm not myself anymore. I don't know why I'm feeling this way...
I-I don't understand. I feel sad or happy without reason, I get angry and irritated easily.....I-i don't know hyung... I'm so confused