💜 Arrested

A/n pov:

When tae asked lina and Areum if they were so eager to die they got very furious. They glared at tae with burning eyes but our cuite was least bothered about the two. He just wants to see his bunny hyung and be in his arms.

Areum: Bitch!! How fucking dare you talk like that to us!!

Areum growled as she grabbed tae's soft hair and yanked it hard making tae grit his teeth and hiss in pain. It was too painful for him but he didn't want to cry now or show that he was hurt.

Lina: Do you know how I killed your parents huh? Those stupids blindly believed me. As I said I made your dear Jin hyung give her strong drugs to worsen her health condition. Now I have all evidence against him shall I sue him with that you useless bitch!

Lina yelled as she grabbed his neck and strangled him, making it difficult for him to breathe, but he didn't try to stop her at all and let her ramble about how she killed her parents.

Lina: Your idiot dad! I told him to marry me after Lina's death but that bitch told shits like 'I love my wife and I'm not going to remarry anyone till my death' Just like he wished I killed him without him remarrying anyone. how nice am I? Right?

Lina asked and an ugly laugh followed. Tae's heart ached. His parents would have been here with him if this evil woman didn't appear in their beautiful life. he shut his eyes and was losing consciousness slowly. The force the woman was putting on his neck was strong and tae not fighting against her made it worse for him.

Lina: And you!! I was so happy when a man paid for your ugly self and said that he'll pay more after he tastes you! But bitch you ruined everything!! You are so unnecessary for us right now! Just die already.

Lina kept saying and tae wasn't even surprised when he knew she was the one who sent the unknown man to assault him. And that was the last thing he heard as he completely lost his consciousness due to lack of breath and fell limp on the bed, just a second later the door busted open and Jungkook, Jimin, yuta, Jung-hoon, and lily entered the room and caught Lina and Areum red-handed making them Panic.

When Jungkook's eyes landed on his angel he rushed near him and saw how pale his baby looked. He lifted tae's body softly and laid him on his lap slightly tapping the pretty's tear-filled chubby cheeks trying to wake him up.

Jungkook: Angel look here, baby! Hyung is here for you. My love, I'm here for you and our baby, look baby open your eyes and look at me!!

Jungkook kept chanting like a madman, he was going insane seeing his angel like this. He just wanted to destroy everyone who comes near them.
Tears started to well up in the corner of his eyes along with his pleads.

On the other hand, Lina and Aerum tried to leave the room sneakily but Jimin yanked areum's hair from behind and pulled her back. He was so fucking angry that he didn't care if he was being harsh with a girl. And Lina too was blocked by lily and Jung-hoon. Yuta rushed out of the room to call his stepbrother to check on tae. Hamzy was left with Jimin's parents and Seo-joon in their car, they didn't want the baby girl to stress herself with these things.

Lily: You bitch!! I told you already!! I told you not to come near my family again and again. You never listen huh?

Lily asked with gritted teeth as she pulled Lina's hair painfully making her cry in pain.

Jung-hoon: you are so dead lina. You have to pay for every ounce of bad things you did to dae-hyun, luna, tae and Jin.

Jung-hoon hissed angrily. Just after a few minutes Mi-young and Ara along with Police officers came in.

Officer: Mrs Lina and Mrs Areum you are under arrest for the offence of Attempting murder.

Officer said monotonously and told a female officer to cuff the two.