💜 dumplings

A/n pov:

Jungkook was trying hard to stay calm. Tae was teasing him so much and was being very naughty. He just wants to pull tae and kiss the hell out of him then and there but that seems impossible right now. When tae called him My hubby in his seductive tone and walked away swaying his hips made him crazy inside. His little angel was not being an angel anymore.

Tae: I'm going down to make dinner for Hamzy baby and this little bunny.

He said and walked out of his room to go to the kitchen.

Jimin: I'm coming with you.

Jimin said and ran behind tae, Jungkook glared at Jimin as he walked off with a sly smirk.

Lisa: Me too!!!

Rosé: Me three!!!

Lisa and rosé said and ran behind Jimin and tae.

Sang-hoon: oh my God yoongi hyung My crush called me a little bunny and is going to cook for me.

He said with a dreamy smile making Jungkook glare at him too. Yoongi, hobi, namjoon, Jin tried to control their laughter so they don't offend jungkook even more than he was.

Ji-hoon: hoon let's leave this place before you get thrown out from here by hyung.

He said but Sang-hoon didn't bother about Jungkook even a bit.

Hamzy: Dada lesh goo hwelp taetae.

Hamzy said tapping Jungkook cheeks. Jungkook nodded and walked out but not before glaring at Sang-hoon who Just rolled his eyes at Jungkook. When Jungkook walked away sang-hoon followed him to annoy him even more and Ji-hoon went with him. The others were enjoying the drama. As soon as Jungkook went away they started to laugh.

Namjoon: He is such a kid. Look at him getting Jealous of yoongi hyung, Jimin and even sang-hoon.

He said and laughed.

Jin: It's just the beginning you'll see more of this often. And yoongi in this chaos he forgot about you.

He said pointing at yoongi.

Yoongi: He can't do anything to me. I'm his hyung.

He said unbothered.

Hobi: But remember he is still your boss, he may fire you.

With Jungkook and Sang-hoon...

Jungkook: why are you following me you brat.

He said gritting his teeth in annoyance

Sang-hoon: Ok let's have a fair game.

He said trying to match Jungkook's steps. Jungkook just ignored him and kept walking.

Sang-hoon: Are you scared that you may lose the bet.

He asked smugly. Ji-hoon who heard this was Terrified. No one spoke to his hyung like that and here this little bunny like boy was challenging him.

Jungkook: Ji-hoon take hamzy down.
Hamzy baby go with Ji-hoon ok?

He said kissing his daughter's forehead lovingly. Hamzy nodded her head.

Ji-hoon: Hyung don't get angry he is just a kid.

He said as he got hamzy in his hand and walked off.

Sang-hoon: I'm not a kid!!! See I'm going to win the bet.

he said and Jungkook was fuming in anger. He is never going to lose to this brat, never.