💜 Teasing

A/n pov:

Ara started to tell Jungkook everything from the beginning. How she got married to Jung-hoon, Her one side love (but she didn't mention who it was), how she had Jungkook, how Mi-young came into her life and why they left Korea and how they had sang-hoon too. She didn't want to hide all these anymore and was also ready to face what comes after. Jung-hoon and lily were not surprised about sang-hoon being Jung-hoon's son as they already figured out but it made Jungkook a little bit Jealous for some reason. on the other hand, Tae was excited to meet Jungkook's little brother.

Ara: I swear kookie I missed you so muc-

She said but was interrupted.

Jungkook: but you already replaced me with that little shit!!!

He exclaimed trying to not sound jealous but failed miserably.

Tae: Hyung!! don't be rude he is your brother.

Tae scolded Jungkook.

Jungkook: Angel, He is not my brother!!! I only have one brother and that is Ji-hoon.

Jungkook said looking at tae who shook his head with a sigh. Jungkook looked at Ara and spoke

Jungkook: And whatever your reasons maybe don't expect me to forgive you. You would have at least thought about me and let us know you were still alive. Your dad would have been powerful at that time, but my dad was not any less. You should have let him know, Things would have been different and better that way. And Aunt I didn't expect this from you. You have been with mum but still kept quiet.

They both kept quiet because Jungkook was right. They should have let them know.

Jungkook: And I don't understand one thing. Why are you'll here anyways? Just to let us know that you are still alive? And show-off you have another son which is not me?

He asked. Ara nervously glanced at Jung-hoon and looked back at Jungkook who was waiting for her answers.
She decided not to tell him about the reason why she came here. She knew that it would not end well if she said that she was here to take tae with her. She gulped nervously and spoke.

Ara: Y-yes.

Jungkook: Great!!! So you too agree that you came here to show off your son.

He said and got and walked towards the stairs.

Ara: yes I mean nooo Kookie listen to me.

She called but Jungkook walked towards his room angrily without looking back. Tae was about to comfort Ara and Mi-young but Jungkook came back and dragged tae with him not giving him a chance to talk to them.

Mi-young: you should have told him the truth baby.

She said looking at her

Ara: Tell him what? Why? for him to hate me even more? It's ok Mi we will Just go with plan B.

She said with a sigh, completely forgetting about the Jeon couple.

Jung-hoon: what plan? What are you'll talking about?

Ara: Jung-hoon The thing which happened to tae at Jungkook's office.

Jung-hoon: Noona I told you already!! It won't happen again.

Mi-young: Let her complete Jung-hoon. This is serious.

She scolded. Jung-hoon nodded his head.

Ara: It was planned Jung-hoon.

She said.

Lily&Jung-hoon: what???

They asked with shocked expressions.