💜 Aquarium

A/n pov:

Jungkook was very happy that he was gonna take tae on a date. As he walked down he saw hamzy and lily. He went near lily and took hamzy from her.

Hamzy: Dada

She mumbled. She was still sleepy.

Jungkook: Is my Princess still sleepy?

Jungkook asked as She nodded and cling to his neck. Kook placed a soft peck on her head.

Jungkook: so you don't want to go out with tae?

He inquired.

Hamzy: Rweally? Aw we gwoing out wid taetae?

She asked excitedly. All the sleepiness was long gone which made kook chuckle.

Jungkook: Yes Princess. Ok now go and get ready.

He said grinning hear to hear. He was very happy. This didn't go unnoticed by Lily. It was very weird seeing him smile like a mad bunny. But that made her very happy too.

Lily: so is tae ok now?

She asked and kook nodded. he gave hamzy to lily and told her to get hamzy ready. She nodded and took hamzy with her. Then kook went to his room to change. As he went inside the walk-in closet all he saw was black and white clothes. He mentally cursed himself for not having colour clothes. So he wore a black shirt with a leather jacket. He styled his hair. After getting ready he checked the mirror and smiled. His mind was filled with a certain boxy smiley face cute boy.

After that, he sat on the couch and started to think about where to take them

After that, he sat on the couch and started to think about where to take them. He was thinking of a perfect place to take them. It was still early to have ice cream so he thought about other places to spend time with his two cuties. Yes, they are 'his' cuties. He didn't know why but he wanted tae to be his. He still didn't figure out how and why he got so attached to tae within a day but that happened and he can't do anything but go as his heart says, he didn't want to think about it anymore and thought to do what made him happy.

After 10 minutes there was a knock on his door, as the door was locked he went near the door and opened it to see Jin standing outside the room. Jin was not wearing the clothes he was wearing when he came here so kook figured out what would have happened. And it made him smile, thoughts of cute tae splashing water with cute giggles made him feel warm. And that's when he noticed tae standing behind Jin. He was about to say something but when his eyes landed on tae everything stopped around him and he froze on his spot. Tae looked breathtaking, Tae didn't look up cause he was feeling all shy to meet his kookie's gaze, so he looked down as if the floor was the most interesting thing in the whole world. And Jin was Just enjoying the live k-drama. After few minutes Jin cleared his throat to get Jungkook's attention.

Jin: *cough* enough *cough* enough

He teased making Jungkook snap back to reality. An embarrassed blush crept on his face when he was caught staring. He scratched his neck and looked back at Jin who was smirking now.