💜yoonminseok

A/n pov:

Jimin woke up from his sleep. It was
Probably the most peaceful sleep he had in ages cause he was sandwiched between his boyfriends. As they came late from Jeon's mansion after dinner, Jimin made them sleep at his mansion and, the two didn't mind. Yoongi changed into the spare clothes that he had in his car and, Hobi changed into the clothes Jimin gave and they three slept cuddling.

He woke up at the usual time and sat up as he yawned and slowly rubbed his eyes, his eyes landed on the two sleeping figures on either side of him and he smiled. He slowly removed their arms from his waist and wriggled out of the bed to freshen up. He went to the restroom and did his morning routine.

He went back to his room, to see his boyfriends still sleeping and cuddling each other as if their lives depended on it. He giggled at that. He went near the bed and crawled on the bed and quickly settled next to them. He was contemplating whether to wake them up or let them sleep. He decided to let them sleep cause they slept late the previous day. Jimin admired how peaceful they looked while sleeping and, so he let them be.

To pass his time he took his phone and started scrolling through it. a few minutes later he felt an arm snake around his waist. He was leaning against the headboard with his legs folded. It was hobi's arms he smiled and started caressing his hair softly and a sleepy hobi hummed feeling very comfortable. It felt very nice that he can even feel it while sleeping. Jimin subconsciously stopped caressing his hair when he saw some video on his phone. That made hobi wake at the loss of his small hand caressing his hair. He opened his eyes slowly and rubbed his eyes, then his eyes landed on Jimin who was sitting next to him and on his phone. Jimin didn't realise that hobi was awake so he spoke.

Hobi: Good morning chim.

He said in his deep morning voice that made Jimin jump and drop his phone.

Jimin: Hyung you scared me.

He said whining. Hobi sat up and mumbled a small sorry for scaring him.
Jimin then told him to fresh up and gave him some clothes to wear. Hobi didn't question and went inside the restroom. Soon yoongi too woke up and Jimin told him to use the restroom which was in his guest room.

Time skip An hour later~~~

Jimin: Hyungs how about we go out to eat. I'm hungry.

He said.

Yoongi: where do you want to go?

Yoongi asked

Jimin: There is a cafe nearby shall we go there? Their food is really tasty.

He said smiling making them smile too.
The three got in yoongi's car and drove to the cafe that Jimin said. It took them ten minutes to reach there. They got off of the car and went inside the cafe. They sat at the corner table. They placed their orders and waited for their food, meanwhile, they made small talks and Joked around and flirted a Lil bit. As their orders came they started to eat.

Hobi: Hmm it's tasty chim. And I think I have tasted it before.

He said humming at the taste.

Jimin: of course, it will be tasty. Jin hyung owns this cafe.

He said while eating.

Hobi: Really?

He asked surprised meanwhile yoongi was enjoying his food.

Jimin: Yes hyung, not only this but he has several other cafes around the city.

Jimin said. Jin told him that when they were chatting. As they were enjoying the food the cafe bell rang, they didn't bother to look who was that and continued to enjoy their food until.