💜 Ice cream date

A/n pov:

As Jin came inside and saw tae and kook so close, he cooed internally, but he thought that he should make sure that Jungkook will not hurt his innocent baby brother once again. He had enough in the past so he thought that he should be a little strict with Jungkook now. Jungkook has to earn his trust before he fully trusts him once again. So Jin put a straight face and went near the cuddling duo. Jungkook who saw Jin's straight face removed his arms around tae who pouted at the loss of warmth. Tae still didn't see Jin as he was busy looking at Jungkook's hand tattoo which distracted him. On the other hand, Jungkook was scared seeing Jin's expression.

Jin: Taebaby

He called softly not wanting to startle him. Tae who heard his hyung's voice turned and smiled brightly showing his boxy smile. He immediately got up stumbling and hugged Jin tightly. And Jungkook immediately missed the warmth. And it made Jungkook Jealous cause he didn't get his hug. Tae was hugging Jin's waist and rested his head against his chest, Jin smiled and caressed his hair feeling all warm inside. Now he turned his gaze towards Jungkook and spoke.

Jin: what were you doing alone with My brother Jungkook.

He asked in a stern tone. Jin was enjoying Jungkook's Panicked expressions.

Jungkook: I- hyung

Tae: Hwungie Kookie wash Giving taetae hwuggies cause taetae wash shad.

He mumbled against Jin chest.

Jin: Why we're you sad bub?

He asked.

Tae: kookie left taetae hwungie. Taetae thouwght kookie wash bwored of taetae sho taetae wash shad.

Tae mumbled pouting cutely which made Jin coo.

Jin: Don't worry baby, even if he leaves you still have me, your chim hyung, yoonie hyung, hobi hyung and joonie. See, you have five hyungs who will never get bored of you and leave you without telling you.

Jin spoke looking at Jungkook. He didn't want to lash on Jungkook but he can't help but feel a little bit salty. He didn't hate Jungkook he was Just mad at him for making his brother sad by leaving him before. Cause that had a great impact on tae. As Jungkook left tae without giving him proper reasons tae became insecure. Tae began to think that if he talks too much people will leave him as Jungkook did. He stopped hugging people thinking they would leave him for being clingy or sharing his thoughts thinking that it would annoy others. Jin had a hard time breaking this insecurity. And Jimin was a big part in breaking this insecurity. Jimin would always give tae hugs and cuddles. He made him feel that it's ok to be yourself and taught him to be himself always. But still, tae had his insecurities within himself that shows up once he is in his little space. He will overthink every little action of others. That's how much Jungkook impacted tae negatively. Won't you feel sad when someone showed you love and affection and suddenly treat you like a stranger? or when someone makes you feel so special and suddenly ignore you for no reason? When someone you spent your whole childhood days leaves you without telling the mistake you did? That's how tae felt that day when he was pushed out of Jungkook's room. The nine-year-old kid thought that it was his fault for being boring, lame, annoying, clingy and so on... That seed of Insecurity was planted by none other than Jeon Jungkook. That's the reason tae always think that he shouldn't be a bother to anyone, that's the reason to hide his problems from Jimin, thinking that he would find him annoying someday and that's the reason he tries to maintain a boss and employee relationship with his Jin hyung all these time. And not to mention how lina increased his insecurity by reminding him how useless and annoying he was to her, even if he did nothing but work his ass for her and her daughter yet he got nothing but pure hatred from her for him and she even said that his annoying ass was the reason why his parents left him. Now back to the present as Jin said those words looking at Jungkook, he felt some uneasy feeling. He wants to defend that tae has him now and he did it.