💜 Jealousy

A/n pov:

The program started and tae was still staring at jungkook. his throat running dry, and his eyes didn't leave the raven even for a second. He suddenly felt the need to be held by jungkook. Shit, how can he look so freaking hot!? It's illegal!!

 Shit, how can he look so freaking hot!? It's illegal!!

Jimin: Tae! Tae-ah!!

Jimin called trying to get tae's attention,

Jimin: yah!! Kim Taehyung!

Jimin whisper-yelled shaking tae a bit making him flinch at the action.

Tae: Aish! Chim hyung you scared me!

Tae scolded with a small glare at his soulmate.

Jimin: why is that overgrown coconut head here?

Jimin questioned with a frown.

Tae: I too don't know hyung, he didn't tell me anything.

Tae replied with a pout and looked back at the stage. The principal of the University greeted the two guests with beautiful flower bouquets. After the greeting, the guests were made to sit and the welcome address started. Students were screaming their lungs out every time the host called the two handsome men's names and someone didn't like that many were drooling over his man.

As the program was going on Jungkook spotted tae in the crowd and they made eye contact, tae immediately lowered his gaze down as he suddenly felt shy at the piercing gaze of the raven and that made Jungkook internally smirk, now jungkook couldn't look away from tae. Fuck! Look at him! Looking all cute and fluffy!! I want to fucking swallow him alive, Jungkook thought literally eye fucking tae who was biting his bottom lips nervously.

Now every student who excelled in academics was called to the stage and given awards. Tae was so happy to see yuta getting the award for the best senior coordinator. He was clapping his hands like an excited kid giggling when yuta got shy with all the attention. The students were screaming his name.
Jimin was filming everything like the good friend he was. And then it was followed by some girls who got other awards from different departments. And Jungkook happened to give them the awards. Every girl who received an award went for a handshake with Jungkook and a certain pretty blond didn't like the handshakes at all.
And the way the girls blushed fumed him even more.

Tae: Why can't they just receive the award and leave the stage?

Tae huffed and tried to divert his attention to somewhere else.
And that somewhere else happened to be seojoon who was standing next to Jungkook and congratulating the winners.

Tae: He should have just given the awards like seojoon hyung-nim did and posed for the pictures.

Tae huffed once again with a very angry pout which was so adorable in Jimin's eyes.

Jimin: I think it's the girls, they wanted to go for a handshake. See there

Jimin pointed out. even though he isn't fond of that bastard he still tries not to blame him here. Cause he can clearly see the girls going for that handshake.