💜 chance

A/n pov:

As they heard tae's voice they got very excited. And they were even curious about who tae was shouting at. Jimin and jin were about to run towards tae but stopped when they heard another dramatic voice.

Jungkook: WHAT!!! Are you serious? He is taken. T-A-K-E-N by not one but two boyfriends.

Jimin: so, tae has a crush on one of you. Interesting.

He said pointing at hobi and yoongi.

Hobi: It must be yoongi hyung. Tae is whipped for him.

Ji-hoon: Tae has a crush on this grumpy cat?

He asked surprised and yoongi glared at Ji-hoon.

As they heard the couple continue to fight they started to have small talks.

Lily: I didn't know that our son is this dramatic.

She said smiling. When Ara heard the word ‘our son’ she became sad. Is Jungkook not her son anymore?

Rosé: kook is very dramatic when it comes to tae. When we were small he never allows us near tae. he used to give reasons like “ he is very small and you may hurt him”.

Namjoon: Are we really hearing about Jungkook??

He asked surprised and rosé nodded.

Lisa: Yes he use to glare at us when we touch tae. We know a lot more about that bunny. He is the definition of whipped.

She said smiling.

Tae: yah!!! I'm not your wifey!!! And when did we get married!!!

They heard tae saying. They looked in the direction to find tae with hamzy in his arms. Everyone had a big smile on their face seeing tae fine. on the other hand, tae was Panicking, seeing the teasing, smile on their faces. Are they going to tease him? This is so embarrassing God!!!

Jungkook: wow!!! Great don't you remember? When you were tiny like hamzy we got married under the cherry blossoms outside our garden even Jin hyung and My noonas were there to witness it.

Jimin: did that happen?

He asked

Jin&lisa&rosé: yes

Yoongi: Going to tease him with this, all my life.

Yoongi mumbled with a smug smile and took out his phone to record jungkook who was ranting, Everyone tried to control their laughter. It's a rare sight to see Jungkook exposing himself like this.

Sang-hoon: Hyung is that your friend? Ohh my God he looks pretty then, my three girlfriends.

Sang-hoon said.

Jimin: not Just my friend but he is my soulma- yahh!!! Don't you dare look at my tae like that.

Jimin said and tried to hide Sang-hoon's eyes who was looking at tae without blinking.

Jungkook: what, you don't remember? I gave you an extra piece of chocolate cake which I stole from rosé noona.

Rosé gasped at the information. She was searching for that tiny piece of cake everywhere and even suspected his twin and fought with her.

Lisa: look Rosie I told you I didn't eat that cake!! But you still made me buy you two pieces thinking that it was me.

Rosé mumbled a sorry. Finally, jungkook noticed them and stopped ranting. He still didn't notice his mother or his noonas.

Jungkook: Angel you should have told me to stop. They are going to tease me.

He whispered and hid behind tae due to embarrassment.