💜k-kookie

A/n pov:

At Jeon's mansion

Tae was sleeping peacefully cuddling his big purple teddy. He was still wearing jungkook's blazer as lily didn't want to disturb his peaceful slumber.
On the other hand Jungkook was busy learning about headspace while sitting on his comfortable bed but his face had a deep frown as he read something.

Jungkook's pov:

I wanted to know more about this little space as I want to be careful around tae. I don't have any idea on why I wanted to be careful around tae. But I wanted to have him safe. as I was reading, a particular information made me frown. It was about caregivers. "Caregivers are someone who cares for an age regressor while they are regressed, the relationship maybe platonic or romantic". These brought me thoughts like what if he already have a caregiver? Is that Park midget tae's caregiver? That can't be true right? I should ask tae myself. But how will I approach him. He don't even know me at the first place. But he also gave me nickname so he seems to notice me. As I continued reading another information made me chock on air. The Little's call their caregivers d-daddy. Wtf like why. Another thought crossed my mind. Tae never called that park midget daddy, he called him hyung so he is not tae's caregiver. I smiled and patted my head at the new information I found. I know i know I'm smart. I continued my research but there was a tiny knock on my door. As my door was locked i got up from my bed and opened the door , for my surprise it was tae with a yellow doggy face toy in his hand. His eyes were red and swollen with tears in his doe eyes.

Tae: k-kookie

He said and started to sob this made me panic. I immediately pulled him in my arms and closed the door. I hugged him and tried to stop his cries.

jungkook: hey hey little one don't cry. Look kookie is here. Tell me what happened.

Tae: k-kookie hwurts.

He said and sobbed. I can understand his baby language as hamzy talks like this. I called him little one as I read in an article that littles like being called with sweet names they are exactly like babies. Its nothing else.

Jungkook: hey little one tell me where it hurts kookie will make it go.

I said in the tone I use with hamzy. He nodded and pointed his cheeks, when I saw there was a hand print, it was swollen a bit. Now I understand the reason behind his tears. It made me really angry but I didn't want to show it in front of tae. I placed my hand on the bruise and caressed his bread cheeks. His cheeks were so so soft. He hissed in pain and tears were flowing from his eyes, I wiped his tears and spoke sweet words and calmed his cries. Once he was calm I saw him still wearing my blazers and smiled. He was very cute in my blazers, it was very big for him.

Jungkook: baby tae do you want to change into comfy clothes hmm?
Kookie will bring you.

I asked without thinking about the consequences that where about to come.

Tae: y-yesh k-kookie.

He said in a small voice. I cooed at his cute face. I told him to play with the yellow thing in his hands. He nodded, I smiled and went into my walk In closet and grabbed one of my hoodie and some shorts that would fit him. When I went out I saw him playing with the hem of my blazer pouting cutely, I swear he is too cute for me to handle. I sighed and went near him.

Jungkook: hey little one.

I called him softly. He looked at me and smiled. his smile was very unique it was boxy in shape, that made my heart skip a beat. *huff* I gave him my clothes thinking that he would wear them but he pouted looking at me.
Omg why is he pouting its making me want to ki- aish what am I thinking Jeon jungkook you should stop your thoughts. I shook my head and decided to ask him what's wrong.